Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

(Gay Icon) Azealia Banks Apologizes

inuborg

Featured Posts

Iwontell

Sorry, posted on the wrong topic :v

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

Who cares? What she says/said on a daily basis is offensive and she doesn't even use it in a satirical way... :saladga:

the media & all the ****ty news about Gagz was horrible, Natalia Kills only said 1 bad thing and everybody made it soooo big, the hate for Iggy, etc.. i mean, you still can enjoy the music even when she's a mess, it's not like you're going to marry her or be her friend, i dont care tbh

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz

Exactly why should she apologize to people like you who have been dogging her for years and would still dog her even if she did an openly apology

Why would she apologize to people like you who failed to see she was being bullied by a man bigger than her. 

Drag ha!! She was really having a bad time in that video :(

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Alcina Dimitrescu

Why would she apologize to people like you who failed to see she was being bullied by a man bigger than her. 

he, me, the flight attendant, the rest of the passengers and crew, etc... :proud: Poor Azealia

Riot Poof

I actually really appreciate her apology to the fans. I'm definitely here for the music, but her hotheadedness is annoying sometimes. :flop:

I hope Azealia lets the light in and becomes a more calm and loving person. :yes:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

I actually really appreciate her apology to the fans. I'm definitely here for the music, but her hotheadedness is annoying sometimes. :flop:

I hope Azealia lets the light in and becomes a more calm and loving person:yes:

Honestly, I hope so too. She's been through a lot and I hope that one day she can let go of all the anger in her heart and let blow ups like the one today don't happen. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Diamond Heart

This wasnt an apology, and 'gay icon' will never be associated with AB.
Her personality is the pits. 

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Exactly why should she apologize to people like you who have been dogging her for years and would still dog her even if she did an openly apology

GCDnY4X.gif

Aww that's nice :nick: I mean it must get pretty exhausting for some fans to hear when she's caught up in drama, like "not again :giveup: " or something I imagine. Sometimes you have to separate someone's music from other stuff going on with them, and in Azealia's case I think that's the easiest way to still "stan" for her :sweat: She's fiery and she knows it and it can be a plus too because fighting passionately for what you believe it can be a great thing, but it's also her downfall in my opinion. At the end of the day as long as her connection with her fans is fine and genuine I guess it's all good, speaking on her behalf judging by her tweet and if that keeps her happy then so be it, may that continue :yes: 

Dangerous Man

The pride and haugthyness inside of her are just unbelievable. She can't even make a proper apology.  I can't anymore. :rip:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Aww that's nice :nick: I mean it must get pretty exhausting for some fans to hear when she's caught up in drama, like "not again :giveup: " or something I imagine. Sometimes you have to separate someone's music from other stuff going on with them, and in Azealia's case I think that's the easiest way to still "stan" for her :sweat: She's fiery and she knows it and it can be a plus too because fighting passionately for what you believe it can be a great thing, but it's also her downfall in my opinion. At the end of the day as long as her connection with her fans is fine and genuine I guess it's all good, speaking on her behalf judging by her tweet and if that keeps her happy then so be it, may that continue :yes: 

I mean it does make more since to apologize to the people who love and support you, who you've disappointed then the people who hated you before, hated you during, and will hate you afterwards, anyway lol. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

This is really nice of her. Sure, she has some issues and needs to spread more love, but right now this is the best she can do and I appreciate that. :shrug: 

Archived