Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Madonna tells tardy dancer to kiss her feet

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Bellatrix

Oh no! It is the right section. :yes: I'm just starting to wonder if we need a "Tabloid" or "Rumor" tag in this section, or if maybe Rumors should start to be posted in Entertainment Talk. 

Rumors should definitely be posted in enterainment talk since rumors aren't news. Hence Gaga rumors aren't posted in Gaga news, they're posted in Gaga thoughts. What's the difference here?

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yASSsss

Oh no! It is the right section. :yes: I'm just starting to wonder if we need a "Tabloid" or "Rumor" tag in this section, or if maybe Rumors should start to be posted in Entertainment Talk. 

oh okay,i thought i was being called out :sweat: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Rumors should definitely be posted in enterainment talk since rumors aren't news. Hence Gaga rumors aren't posted in Gaga news, they're posted in Gaga thoughts. What's the difference here?

Good point. Floperator Kayla to the (not) rescue. :emma:

Didymus

oh okay,i thought i was being called out :sweat: 

No, not by me either btw :giveup: Don't want you to think I'm gunning for you, you actually presented this objectively (in contrast to the other tabloid threads about non-Gaga artists).

yASSsss

No, not by me either btw :giveup: Don't want you to think I'm gunning for you, you actually presented this objectively (in contrast to the other tabloid threads about non-Gaga artists).

lol no,its fine :flop:

now coming to the last part,is that a shade? :neyde: 

Didymus

lol no,its fine :flop:

now coming to the last part,is that a shade? :neyde: 

Yeah :emma: Not addressed to you though :zilla:

yASSsss

Yeah :emma: Not addressed to you though :zilla:

XH1JUsI.gif

i'll take it as a grain of salt :fan: 

QueenGadonna

Even the Madonna Fans say "Yes Queen I f*cking love you" because of this Madonnas's behavior. and you know that. The Madonna fans are always praising this b---hy behavior:

e.g

ej.jpg

How does that make this article true?

How does that make this article true?

no but I was mad bc a member said this is the same situation that the Gaga's door car gif. That's all.

QueenGadonna

no but I was mad bc a member said this is the same situation that the Gaga's door car gif. That's all.

Oh ok sorry I misunderstood.

Archived