💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

"TIHTY" outsold "Living For Love". Why?

Blackwillow

Featured Posts

Anderson123

Because they are two different artists and songs ? I don't see why you'd compare those two songs, other than the fact that you just want to create a discussion about Gaga vs. Madonna on the charts. This is one of those threads that people start when they have way too much free time on their hands.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

but all I see is "flamebait", "trolling" comments etc.

So it probably won't last.

Oh yeah...the trolling and flaimbait...like what we saw in the Fusari thread that took days to close or what we see in the nose job or face thread that is still open?  

Gaga song sells more than someone = "Because it's better!"

Gaga song/album doesn't sell as much = "Sales don't matter? They don't reflect quality"

--------------

Anyway :flop:

It's not exactly a massive achievement. Madonna hasn't had huge single sales for a while now but she's still slaying with her tours as she's such a great and legendary entertainer. Props to Gaga though, although I don't like TIHTY, it's good to see she's doing well again.

Blackwillow

Lol why would anyone create that thread ? You must have a lot of free time.

as much as free time you have sis

teenagechrist

the priMADONNA life the rise and fall :green: 

Jk, I don't know tbh, maybe it's just that the GP is not that interested in Madonna's new music, she can't be on top forever. 

feeling so hot tamale

elijahfan

It's really fascinating if you think about it.

It's also very false - right, Living For Love totally flopped, but the numbers in the OP are widely exaggerated. She sold 18,000 copies of the song in the UK alone in the first week.

It's also very false - right, Living For Love totally flopped, but the numbers in the OP are widely exaggerated. She sold 18,000 copies of the song in the UK alone in the first week.

OP is about first week sales in US only. 

FreePalestine

Bradley

Lol why would anyone create that thread ? You must have a lot of free time.

I can't at sensitive people. The OP was just trying to generate a normal discussion.

Ops! When I turned the corner to see what was in here, I accidentally kicked this thread into the fireplace... 

Damn... Oh well... 

Silence those demons... . 🖤

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived