💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

"TIHTY" outsold "Living For Love". Why?

Blackwillow

Featured Posts

PartySick

It's a better song? I guess? 

Songs like LFL get dropped daily. Not by Queen Madge, but just in general. TIHTY is something that's different and there's a lot to discuss about it which means there will be more discussions about it. That means more promo and more sales. :yes:

đŸ–€

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quick reminder that if this delves into flamebaitiness then it'll be locked pretty quickly :sweat: 

Uhmm personally I think it's because Living For Love wasn't a strong lead single (if it was Hold Tight or Devil Pray then it'd be a completely different story :flutter: ) and TIHTY has recieved loads of good feedback because of the cause and all that good stuff :party: 

Riot Poof

I think the good press and the charity aspect helped in TIHTY's favor.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Whispering

I thought we are allowed to discuss this in Entertainment Talk.

:duck: 

Oh yeah....this is perfect for that section. I forgot about that for a minute! 

Oh yeah....this is perfect for that section. I forgot about that for a minute! 

but all I see is "flamebait", "trolling" comments etc.

So it probably won't last.

FreePalestine

RebeldeFaith

People felt identified with the message of Gaga's song. A simple but powerful song with a very dramatic video telling the story of millions of people worldwide.

Plus, is a charity song. People always like to throw their money at things like that.

Something something idk

Bette Davis

Because Madonna needs to change her schtick and reinvent herself again. Most of Rebel Heart felt like Hard Candy 3.0 to me. Her current stuff doesn't appeal to anyone but her hardcore fans who will love anything she makes. 

Also TIHTY got lots of good press and had an important message behind it, helping to boost sales.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

I thought we are allowed to discuss this in Entertainment Talk.

:duck: 

It was posted in Gaga News & Events at first :laughga: 

Whispering

Quick reminder that if this delves into flamebaitiness then it'll be locked pretty quickly :sweat: 

Why locked? These type of threads are allowed in the Entertainment Talk section! Just move it there and let people comment away, like they do with other threads in that section.

Why locked? These type of threads are allowed in the Entertainment Talk section! Just move it there and let people comment away, like they do with other threads in that section.

It was already moved there, like within a few minutes of this thread being posted, but then moved to Gaga Thoughts because it fits in both, and now moved back again actually :dies: The flamebait thing isn't related to a specific sub-forum, the flamebait policy applies to all threads across the forum regardless of section

Jenniferella

Lol why would anyone create that thread ? You must have a lot of free time.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived