Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is Ariana Underrated as a Performer/Vocalist?

Dangerous Man

Featured Posts

Why would anybody know/praise her?

She's not that special, just an spoiled american girl with a lot of fake hair.

Unpopular opinion but whatever.

She has a very nice timbre but her technique isn't very good. She workes on that though and she has been improving A LOT. I watch almost every performance of her tour and she gets better almost every show because she really works hard on her voice. Also, she has tongue tension which results in not properly enunciating words but as I said, she's working on it, as that problem isn't as big as it was during the Yours Truly era. And I can't wait for the Moonlight Era since she'll slay EVERYONE'S FAVES with her imrovements. Just imagine her hitting those Bb5s on an award show. People will be ****in bald!!!:deadbanana: Ari ain't playin no more with them other pop artists.

Why would anybody know/praise her?

She's not that special, just an spoiled american girl with a lot of fake hair.

Unpopular opinion but whatever.

This actually made me really respect her as a vocalist. 

(Also, she had fake hair because when she was on that Nickelodeon show they fuuuucked her hair up with all the dying to keep it red, so it was destroyed)

Dangerous Man

This actualle me really respect her as a vocalist. 

(Also, she had fake hair because when she was on that Nickelodeon show they fuuuucked her hair up with all the dying to keep it red, so it was destroyed)

Oh wow. I never knew she can sing and growl almost like Legend X. She never fails to amaze me. :giveup:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

Archived