Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

OUT NOW: Chvrches - 'Every Open Eye'

retroglamx

Featured Posts

retroglamx

I was hoping for a Lauren and Martin duet but oh well

I'm still hoping for that too, maybe next album. :legend:

The closing 'I never do what I used to's on Down Side of Me are so heart-wrenching.

The album itself (imo) doesn't captivate me as quickly as Bones did but it's really good, extremely good. The choruses soar through the skies and Lauren's voice tries to defy gravity as we know it and she makes it sound so simple and effortless while the instrumentals are beyond this world. High Enough To Carry You Over is a gem that reminds me a bit of Daft Punk's Instant Crush.

Album highlights (in no particular order) are: Leave A Trace, Keep You On My Side, Make Them Gold, Clearest Blue, High Enough, Down Side Of Me and Afterglow. 

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

HauntingHollow

I looove it ! :lolly: Waiting for the special edition tracks :pray:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

FrozenKookie

Ugh just more few days for it to be available on Spotify.. I wanna listen to it now while going to work :giveup:

retroglamx

Ugh just more few days for it to be available on Spotify.. I wanna listen to it now while going to work :giveup:

lol, I wait for them to be on Spotify as well so I can listen while I shower :cryga:

I've only played this album two times and I was destroyed. Can't wait for the iTunes rip!!

I just rediscovered them and this album is literally one of the best albums I've heard in ages. I teared up driving, it's a great breakup album too.

BYE

retroglamx

I just rediscovered them and this album is literally one of the best albums I've heard in ages. I teared up driving, it's a great breakup album too.

Clearest Blue tho >>>>>>>>>

:giveup:

FrozenKookie

Everything about this perfect about this album, even the bonus tracks they're 5/5, except Bury It. Ugh.

I hope they get a little bigger, their music is great and their second album is a little more commercial sounding (but without losing themselves). I've noticed their promo is getting better for this album too.

They deserve more success, they did a great job with both albums.

BYE

retroglamx

I hope they get a little bigger, their music is great and their second album is a little more commercial sounding (but without losing themselves). I've noticed their promo is getting better for this album too.

They deserve more success, they did a great job with both albums.

ibxOdWN.gif

Archived