Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Honeymoon the best abum released this year?

Yanko

?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. ?

Featured Posts

HausOfHarlow

I think (from whats in my iTunes library and what I listen to) that How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful is the best album of the year so far. Honeymoon is definitely the most anticipated, and runs as close 2nd, but HBHBHB is my favorite. 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Riot Poof

No. Vulnicura by Björk is imo.

Honeymoon is top 5 worthy tho.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

I much prefer it to FROOT and HBHBHB. Don't get me wrong, I liked HBHBHB, but it wouldn't make any of my "best of" lists.

I also like Cry Baby, but Honeymoon has officially dominated my playlists. Sorry, every other artist. As far as I'm concerned, this is my favorite album of 2015.

EdgeofTeeth

Mmmm for me, it's a toss-up between How Big How Blue How Beautiful, FROOT, Cry Baby, Badlands, and Honeymoon. I love them all for different reasons and can't really rank them against each other.

StrawberryBlond

Even for a bad year, Honeymoon still comes out on top for me because Lana consistently delivers quality and never lets me down. This year has been sucking especially bad and I'm really struggling to even find enough barely above average reviews to make a top ten list at the end of the year. Luckily, I've actually re-reviewed one that looks like I could boost it slightly and you lot have introduced me to two new artists who I never even bothered to consider and missed their albums initially but who sound surprisingly promising. The latter part of this year could be looking up, but for now, it's so bad. Honeymoon has truly been a ray of sunshine in this dark time. I don't know what I'm going to do when Lana takes a break and isn't around to save my year end list with another perfect album (whenever she releases an album, she always gets my #1 spot).

Even for a bad year, Honeymoon still comes out on top for me because Lana consistently delivers quality and never lets me down. This year has been sucking especially bad and I'm really struggling to even find enough barely above average reviews to make a top ten list at the end of the year. Luckily, I've actually re-reviewed one that looks like I could boost it slightly and you lot have introduced me to two new artists who I never even bothered to consider and missed their albums initially but who sound surprisingly promising. The latter part of this year could be looking up, but for now, it's so bad. Honeymoon has truly been a ray of sunshine in this dark time. I don't know what I'm going to do when Lana takes a break and isn't around to save my year end list with another perfect album (whenever she releases an album, she always gets my #1 spot).

ikr

but this year got better

lana ad now sia is releasing :giveup: 

Kacey Elizabeth

Of course! Honeymoon is exactly what the current music industry needs! :giveup: 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Archived