Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Honeymoon the best abum released this year?

Yanko

?  

82 members have voted

1. 1. ?

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cody Draco

wait i forgot hbhbhb, rebel heart and that enw adele album that is soon to come out

Eek you think Rebel Heart is in the same league as Honeymoon? :rip:

Brooke Candy

Yes, it obviously is. Those who deny this are just pressed haters who need to stop being delusional :fan:

those 'pressed haters' you're talking about are just being REALISTIC, unlike you :lolly:

buy 'Paper or Plastic' by Brooke candy on iTunes NOW!!

Fiona Apple

Tbh I understand that Honeymoon has quality.But I really can't get into it at all.. I only like 4 songs so far

not on the same level but i think its very good in creativity not ther best but not the worst (the worst is title by mtrain tbh)

feel the fever

Cry Baby is the best album released this year.

this :yes:

but honeymoon is a close second

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

nativenewyorker

mess at everyone saying Badlands is better when it wouldn't even exist without Lana :trollga:

It's definitely the best for me, but I always love everything Lana puts out. Her music is always so satisfying. Honeymoon's got something timeless and special that's missing from most other albums released this year, you can just feel the emotion and passion through each lyric and melody, it takes you into the head of Lana Del Rey the woman and artist. Not the head of a 12-man songwriting team or someone trying to sell anything inauthentic. That being said, it's definitely not gonna be everyone's cup of tea. I think if you find sad music to be beautiful and uplifting in a sort of nostalgic way, you can enjoy it. However if you're looking for something fun and familiar, you won't find it here. Lana really distilled her writing and sound to where it feels original and authentic to her. She's not pushing to appeal to new audiences or crossover or sell a million copies, she just continues on her journey of atmospheric jazzy alt pop with hints of hip hop and psychedelic rock. Just as Gaga has a blend of '80s pop and '70s glam rock with hints of modern electronic dance music and '80s rock. Most other artists just stick to a genre like pop, r&b, rock, dance..etc. and never develop their own sound. Honeymoon stands out because it's unique. No other artist could have released this album and the songwriting and production is top-notch. That's why it's the best album released this year, as of now.

Archived