Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

THROWBACK: VMA Side Story (feat. Katy Perry, Russell Brand & Taylor Swift)

GAGA101

Featured Posts

I just remembered this epic video :legend:I used to watch it a lot back in the day and even had the audio on my 1Gen iPod touch. Oh the memories :nick:Anyways, I think the 2009 VMA's were one of the best and not just because of Gaga's performance but the entire show. :legend:

Do you guys like this video? Do you agree that the 2009 VMA's were the best?

Discuss! :yes:

Lady Gaga account with daily news, photos & more on Twitter!

They had a great concept for the show. And now, it's all about selling sh1t. Did they change production staff or something?

00026 † 10000

Funny how Taylor and Katy was on the same video.

And how Katy and Russell are on the same video too.

That's probably Taylor's first pop song to date.

I can't imagine big pop stars doing promos like these in this time.

Taylor and Katy wasn't at their peak there, but was just starting to get big.

Where was Gaga? Why isn't she there?

00026 † 10000

That's probably Taylor's first pop song to date.

:rofl:

Where was Gaga? Why isn't she there?

I used to ask this myself when the video came out but you know Gaga was or was starting to be a little more picky on projects and people she collaborated with back then so maybe thats why she wasn't included... or maybe she was busy?  :confused:

RebeldeFaith

I was gonna leave this page as soon as the video started but then I was like "ooh, Katy Perry!".

Katy and Taylor Swift (Taylor Swift™ No copyright infringement intended. Property of TAS LLC Management 1989-2015©) singing on the same song. Who would thought of that?

They could at least fix their voices a little. Auto tune anyone?

And Russell Brand was right, he didn't get anyone attending the VMAs pregnant. :green:

Something something idk

I was gonna leave this page as soon as the video started but then I was like "ooh, Katy Perry!".

Katy and Taylor Swift (Taylor Swift™ No copyright infringement intended. Property of TAS LLC Management 1989-2015©) singing on the same song. Who would thought of that?

They could at least fix their voices a little. Auto tune anyone?

And Russell Brand was right, he didn't get anyone attending the VMAs pregnant. :green:

The Taylor Swift part :rofl:

Anyways, why do you think that? I think everyone sounded great except for Katy... she sounded... um.... decent I guess :sweat:

@Haroon can you please move this thread to Entertainment Talk because I kinda forgot about that section and I posted it to the Conversation Area :fail:

RebeldeFaith

The Taylor Swift part :rofl:

Anyways, why do you think that? I think everyone sounded great except for Katy... she sounded... um.... decent I guess :sweat:

That's why. I was talking about the girls. Their voices sound so shaky and seem to not go too well with the song.

Something something idk

Archived