Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Is Jessica Simpson going through a downward spiral?

Bebe

Featured Posts

Jessica Simpson caused some controversy on HSN seeming to appear drunk.

While this caused alarm for some, Simpson has also seemed a little odd in red carpet events dating back to March:

She was also seen in multiple times this year extremely intoxicated

http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/04/jessica-simpson-drunk-hollywood-video-eric-johnson-tmz-tv/

http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/09/jessica-simpson-drunk-video/

Looks like alcoholism to me. Hopefully she is ok, or will get proper help. Maybe the pressures of her business is getting too much for her to handle.

Cody Draco

If I had to appear on HSN I would probably drink too.

I do hope she seeks the help she needs to overcome any struggles she has. :ohno:

GagaUnderYou

Celebrities always go through ****, she's probably dealing with stuff hope she deals with it a different way. She's gorgeous 

DiscoHeaven23

you know, i saw her on the Today show like a week ago and i thought something seemed a little strange to me. She was slurring her words a bit, seemed out of it and looked a little disheveled.

SychosSoChic

After the term I just had, I'm right there with her at the bar tbh

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

I had just seen the Extra interview, I didn't know she'd been showing up everywhere drunk lately. I thought maybe she might just be drinking for nerves, but promo isn't exactly a new thing for her, so maybe not.

The less vocally talented Britney Spears. :lolly:

Yes it's possible. :trollga:

This is so sad considering that she used to have such a good, formidable voice before she started trying to sound like Britney. :smh: Example:

Archived