question

Are you jealous of Ellie Goulding?

Creyk

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sipthistea

I like Ellie. But lately, her material has become more generic. I just don't like her new song.

It may be the Max Martin & company /Calvin Harris effect. Demi is suffering from the same...:emma:

So no, no reason to be jealous of her. Neither her career.

FrankGutz

Of course some people would say "I'd rather have 10 good songs than 25  where 10 are fillers" but that is stupid thinking. if you don't like a song, you can just discard it and don't play it anymore. Somewhere in the world, that very song you despise will be someone else's life-changing favorite. So the more music an artist puts out, the better.

Oh god I hope LG5 has at least 18 tracks :cry:

i ****ing hate when people say that, especially when i love songs like JND, Fashion, Swine & the rest of songs that this fanbase hates, when they only will love like 4 or 5 songs anyway, and i will hate those song with time 'cuz those gets so ****ing overrated :air:  i also want a 18 track album :cry:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

PMKKARDASHiAN

No cause Ellie's voice is like nails on chalkboard to me. 

And of the reason why I didn't like btw was because of its length and imo mediocre songs (not all the songs obviously). I'd take TFM all day over btw

we're obviously meant to be together

sipthistea

i ****ing hate when people say that, especially when i love songs like JND, Fashion, Swine & the rest of songs that this fanbase hates, when they only will love like 4 or 5 songs anyway, and i will hate those song with time 'cuz those gets so ****ing overrated :air:  i also want a 18 track album :cry:

J&D and Swine are LIFE :legend:

FrankGutz

J&D and Swine are LIFE :legend:

those two are in my "most listened" from ARTPOP :air:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived