Creyk

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
djBuffoon

ARTPOP wasn't choesive :shrug:

So she could have added 6 more tracks

I'm gonna argue that it actually flows better than her other albums.

To answer your question, I'm perfectly fine with 12-15 tracks. In fact, I'd prefer it. Less fat, makes for a more satisfying experience imo.

I honestly feel like Ellie has less fillers in her albums than Gaga, so I don't mind the long albums. Gaga I prefer the bad songs are out and have a shorter album.

Ellie is one of my top favourite artists along with Gaga, and I respect their different releasing styles. Ellie does go a bit over the top in tracklisting numbers, but I think that works for her. It seems Gaga is a little more welcoming towards the cutting room floor and the benefits of an average length tracklisting (which of course brings about dilemmas such as Mary Jane Holland vs Brooklyn Nights), but Ellie seems to get quite attached to her work, especially when she's been working on material for a while. Quantity doesn't necessarily need to be the opposition to quality, and vice versa.

Giorno Giovanna

how about Gaga releases a short epic perfect album and leaks (by accident :creepflop:) all the other songs

best of both worlds

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

how about Gaga releases a short epic perfect album and leaks (by accident :creepflop:) all the other songs

best of both worlds

I'd be here for that.

In fact I would love her so much more if she pulled something like that

TimisaMonster

There's a reason shorter albums sound better and more cohesive...

Simply putting out tracks to fill an hour time slot for music isn't contributing to the best execution and delivery of an album...

TFM won a Grammy, an extremely successful worldwide tour, and had 3 amazing single eras based off of only 8 songs...

BTW even on the standard 14 tracks had some songs that were not really great and dragged the flow of the album...

Same with ARTPOP....yes we'll get more music but not EVERY song is "omg if it's not on the album I'll kill myself"...some tracks carry different purposes for being released and some are to be taken more seriously...

However, I hope this album is at least 12 great songs....no more no less...otherwise you get into tracks that don't sound worthy of being on the album and it ruins the album knowing out of 15 you only like 10... If you're bound to only like less than what the complete album gives you...cut those sings even if it appears that yoibdont have much material or it's shorter

Quality is better than quantity...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

StrawberryBlond

The wait between Ellie's albums is quite long for a popstar, though. By the time Delirium gets released, it'll have been just over 3 years since she released Halcyon (yes, I know she re-released it but re-releases don't help tide you over that much and only one song was massive from it). She'll probably take the same kind of time until the next album too. This is partly why she does have so many tracks - she's been working on it for a long time. There's a reason why all Xtina's albums are like, 20 tracks or more, because she takes around 4 years to make an album. Remember that deluxe edition tracks are usually put there just to pull in more money from the superfans and Ellie is one of the worst for this - all her albums have deluxe editions, meaning her fans will always have to pay more than the rest of the public. She also re-released her last two albums, which annoyed her fans who had already bought the original release and had to buy a second one. Once is plenty, twice in a row is a pain. Ellie seems to be managed in a way that tries to fleece the fans pretty badly and that must be a hard part of being her fan. Personally, I prefer albums where everyone has the same listening experience and the public see all that the album has to offer. If there's anyone to be jealous of, albums wise, it'll probably be Rihanna, pre-R8 mess - an album every year. You can't ask for better than that.

Mister Gaga

I prefer albums with 12-13 songs. They're more cohesive. If ARTPOP's tracklist would have been a little different (bye JnD and Donatella), everyones response would have been a lot better. 

So, i'm not jealous of Ellie :reductive2:

No. I really do not enjoy her, she has that little baby weak voice. I feel like with Gaga, we get plenty and it is usually on point, maybe silly, but still Gaga has the voice that I love.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

I don't actually.

Maybe she will do a repackage of this album too,

in order to have better sales like usual.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

LoveandMagic

Eh. Doesn't bother me. Stripped and BTW way had a lot of songs, and I adore both albums. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

If there's anyone to be jealous of, albums wise, it'll probably be Rihanna, pre-R8 mess - an album every year. You can't ask for better than that.

I completely agree.

Archived