Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Katy Perry Disrespects Superfan

Pop

Featured Posts

To be fair, imagine if your fave said to you "nah, alex is my number one fan"

I know Miss Perry was joking but still, like I said about Taylor replying to Nicki, you do not reply to crazies! :laughga:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceGaga

omg im biting my pillow right now that was sooo awkward :wtf: 

The fan is kinda OTT like chill gorl. You're talking to her, some people haven't even met her. 

She doesn't seem like a super fan, just a casual fan perhaps or just a Gp member who made an effort for Katy. Cause like literally she gave it to katy like it's Cold lol and the mmm bye is the equivalent of Gagadaily's i'm burning my stan card lol. Seems unreal tbh all Katy said was that she appreciated one fan more than the other , she did not disrespect her looooool.   I mean yea i get it , it's mean not disrespectful. I mean if Gaga said something like that i'd be sad and tell her that it hurt me , Gaga would then most likely apologize and say she was joking but Gaga is not childish like Katy so she would not say such a thing lol and i'm sure Katy ment it a jokey way.

Katy just seems like she doesn't care much about other's people's feelings. :/

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

SissyFromSpace

OMG at least Mother Perrysa isn't shutting down Vine, Twitter and online forums for posting music illegally. So glad Katy is #MusicNotTheBling

DpC7kZB.gif

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

:stalkga: I wish Gaga WOULD...

i'd cry like a lil b---h tbh

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

SissyFromSpace

:stalkga: I wish Gaga WOULD...

i'd cry like a lil b---h tbh

just last night (or at a fashion show or w/e) she faced eye-to-eye with a fan as he asked for a picture and she ignored him

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

I can't understand the conversation... can someone transcript?

Basically the girl says that she's her #1 fan and Katy tells her that she isn't and that it's some other guy. :rip:

And then the girl gets hella upset. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

just last night (or at a fashion show or w/e) she faced eye-to-eye with a fan as he asked for a picture and she ignored him

Shady Gaga >>>

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

NewYorkCity

Basically the girl says that she's her #1 fan and Katy tells her that she isn't and that it's some other guy. :rip:

And then the girl gets hella upset. 

wow... maybe she was kidding but that wasn't very appropiate to say the least lol

Archived