💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

DJWS Teases Red Flame

inuborg

Featured Posts

CPI5JqsVAAABSbQ.jpg

ok so the song that is highlighted isnt the instrumental. Its actually the one that says 1:38 at 123BPM. Under ARTIST is says "Ser..."what artist could this be? it might be a collab. LETS FIGURE THIS OUT MONSTERS :wao:

The duration of the song is 2:28. -1:38 means 1:38 remaining so it's not actually even on the screen

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it says "Sem-" so I assume it's actually Semi-Precious Weapons related who knows

um no...I zoomed in on photoshop and its "SER"...youre welcome

The duration of the song is 2:28. -1:38 means 1:38 remaining so it's not actually even on the screen

and yeah, i think you might be right, i havent used itunes in a while and i count remember weather or not it gives the duration or the pending. But i think it gives you the option to chose which you prefer. :confused:

DanceInTheDark

and yeah, i think you might be right, i havent used itunes in a while and i count remember weather or not it gives the duration or the pending. But i think it gives you the option to chose which you prefer. :confused:

Yeah, but in this case it's the duration. 

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Vixen, the viper the first

The viper the first 

Like two and third 

Like who is the curve 

Like who in the fur 

Little heffa in the flat 10 dollar skirt, b---h never spent a stack on the frock up the purse, the buzz of the block why nah not the be the worth stockings and hills spit fire flaming for real when I vamp down the catwalk I pump it for real, liquorice lipstick candy coated the deal!

the potential of RF... nooo.gif

I need a moment.

zX8KPi7.gif

Paper Gangsta

They put album title as artist. Its on LG5. And LG5 title is SERUM :green: 

DanceInTheDark

so its the song that says 123bpm right? or what?

and you're right, it starts with ser, not sem 

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Paper Gangsta

It won't happen.

Gaga and Azealia are not in good terms...

Red Flame was created by Azealia I think so DJWS still can do sth with Azealia alone

Archived