Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

DJWS Teases Red Flame

inuborg

Featured Posts

I mean they were talking on twitter and she followed him again, theres hope :giveup: 

inb4 it ends up as an Azealia only song without Gaga

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not here for some messy reject from 2012.

Let ARTPOP die. 

This isn't about ARTPOP

This is about Azealia Banks' FLAW-FREE verse that should not be wasted! 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Did he EVER even release the artRAVE interlude audios (the "Welcome to the artrave!", "Now performing...Lady Gaga!", etc.) he promised if we retweeted that thing?

he never promised that he promised to post the pre-show mix he had with all the dance and trap stuff that plays when you're waiting in the arena, he posted that on his Soundcloud already

inb4 it ends up as an Azealia only song without Gaga

I mean, thats not necessarily a bad thing :green:

TimisaMonster

That's a short song if it was only 2:28 minutes...

The real question is which of those songs are TEA...and other ACT II songs :udidnt:

He's a tease tho....he knows we want to hear the music, but he never does anything about it :crossed:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

omg :wao: 

I want to at least hear the instrumental. I don't want to hype myself for a AB collab and be disappointed again. :giveup: 

CPI5JqsVAAABSbQ.jpg

ok so the song that is highlighted isnt the instrumental. Its actually the one that says 1:38 at 123BPM. Under ARTIST is says "Ser..."what artist could this be? it might be a collab. LETS FIGURE THIS OUT MONSTERS :wao:

omg :wao: 

I want to at least hear the instrumental. I don't want to hype myself for a AB collab and be disappointed again. :giveup: 

Vixen, the viper the first

The viper the first 

Like two and third 

Like who is the curve 

Like who in the fur 

Little heffa in the flat 10 dollar skirt, b---h never spent a stack on the frock up the purse, the buzz of the block why nah not the be the worth stockings and hills spit fire flaming for real when I vamp down the catwalk I pump it for real, liquorice lipstick candy coated the deal!

Leak it or f*ck off

Azealia said she had some collabs coming in October, this could be something legit between AB and DJWS 

Azealia said she had some collabs coming in October, this could be something legit between AB and DJWS 

I hope so.

When she rap and sung a part of it, she made it sound pretty awesome considering it was just an off the cuff moment :music:

CPI5JqsVAAABSbQ.jpg

ok so the song that is highlighted isnt the instrumental. Its actually the one that says 1:38 at 123BPM. Under ARTIST is says "Ser..."what artist could this be? it might be a collab. LETS FIGURE THIS OUT MONSTERS :wao:

it says "Sem-" so I assume it's actually Semi-Precious Weapons related who knows

Archived