Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Tom Hardy talks being asked about his sexuality, rehearses in front of dogs

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

I have yet to watch him on a movie to judge his acting skills... I saw the dark knight rises but I couldn't tell if he's a good actor
one thing is for sure: this dude is hot as **** he's so masculine :sara:

He's very devoted to his characters and one thing I like about him is that he's very diverse. There are some actors out there who play different roles but still look the same in every movie, I think Evan Peters is an example, he's played so many characters but I think he to some extent fails to take his personality out from his roles.

Tom is just different, he'll take the personality of the character out to the extreme and he always tries to bring out as many features as possible from one particular role. I think he's very demanding to himself, kind of like Gaga, they are both like 'I don't want you to see me in this new show and think I've done this before, you're gonna see a completely different Gaga/Hardy.'

Sia Daily

Do you live in the UK? Cause other countries seem to have a later release date. Did it have any s-xual or violent elements? I really wanna see it in theaters but I'm concerned that it might not be screened in my country, my country is rather strict in terms of movie contents. Though I think it's too early to judge since its US release date is in November.

oh and I see no lies at all. :sis: I try not to be biased but I gotta say he is one of the actors out there who has real talent and who brings acting to whole a new level, a real influence in the industry.

Hi, yep I'm in the UK. I actually live just off of the places the events took place.

There (apparently) was a lot cut from the movie, possibly due to CGI reasons. It's not s-xual at all, there's lots of innuendo and mainly strong language. It's usually from the character of Ronnie and his 'firm' (aka his bum chums lol - he was openly homos-xual).

The only real graphic scene was at the end of the movie with a murder (it's not a spoiler, it's a true event lol). It was kinda reminiscent of 'that' violent scene in Gone Girl

Bradley

Hi, yep I'm in the UK. I actually live just off of the places the events took place.

There (apparently) was a lot cut from the movie, possibly due to CGI reasons. It's not s-xual at all, there's lots of innuendo and mainly strong language. It's usually from the character of Ronnie and his 'firm' (aka his bum chums lol - he was openly homos-xual).

The only real graphic scene was at the end of the movie with a murder (it's not a spoiler, it's a true event lol). It was kinda reminiscent of 'that' violent scene in Gone Girl

What do you mean by that? Some homo jokes seem to be fine as long as there aren't too many gay s-x scenes. The graphic scene should be tolerated since the movie is probably gonna be rated R in my country. Thanks for the info.

Sia Daily

What do you mean by that? Some homo jokes seem to be fine as long as there aren't too many gay s-x scenes. The graphic scene should be tolerated since the movie is probably gonna be rated R in my country. Thanks for the info.

Because Tom Hardy was playing both the Kray twins, it's been suggested that there were problems post production with making it look realistic i.e. the leveling of actors looking at 'ron' for example doesn't quite look right.

Bradley

Because Tom Hardy was playing both the Kray twins, it's been suggested that there were problems post production with making it look realistic i.e. the leveling of actors looking at 'ron' for example doesn't quite look right.

Oh I see you're answering to what I said about the movie having a later release date, which wasn't a question btw. :reductive2: Thanks for the info anyway.

Sia Daily

Oh I see you're answering to what I said about the movie having a later release date, which wasn't a question btw. :reductive2: Thanks for the info anyway.

Oh gawd im sorry

Bad Bromance

@Ferrer Zorola @Bad Bromance Please support my flop thread for the sake of the Adonis. :flower:

Hahahaha!!!  You know how I feel about Tommy boy.  He's hot as f*ck and he's really talented, too.  I want him to bend me over and pound on me as hard as he can.   :lolly:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Don't like it. Sexuality is a part of you, nothing to be ashamed of or "hidden".

I love how he acts in films but come on, just recently he opened up about his problems with d--gs, alcohol, and his dad issues, and now if he gets asked about his s-xuality, it's suddenly "too personal"?

I think this is the type of behavior that lowkey imbibes Hollywood culture with the stigma of s-xuality that's not the norm.

Not buying it.

Sia Daily

Don't like it. Sexuality is a part of you, nothing to be ashamed of or "hidden".

I love how he acts in films but come on, just recently he opened up about his problems with d--gs, alcohol, and his dad issues, and now if he gets asked about his s-xuality, it's suddenly "too personal"?

I think this is the type of behavior that lowkey imbibes Hollywood culture with the stigma of s-xuality that's not the norm.

Not buying it.

There is no way Tom Hardy is gay. He admitted he experimented in the past and that it wasn't for him. If he was afraid to admit being gay or didn't want any association with it, he wouldn't have mentioned that at all.

In the conference thing,, he played it down like it was a question that doesn't need to be asked because it's 2015...where s-xuality shouldn't matter.

It amazes me how people are still so fascinated with s-xuality. It's really strange, we're in 2015, the whole LGBT thing is much better than it will ever be, people aren't so afraid anymore.

LoveandMagic

Mmmhmm, to be honest I didn't read. Too busy staring dreamily into his dark eyes and s-xy features. He's a good actor and I'm sure quite intelligent, but right now I just want him to make me his b---h. 

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Bradley

Mmmhmm, to be honest I didn't read. Too busy staring dreamily into his dark eyes and s-xy features. He's a good actor and I'm sure quite intelligent, but right now I just want him to make me his b---h. 

You reacted perfectly normal. :hunty: We all feel the same. At least read the parts about the dogs though, it's funny af. :emma:

LoveandMagic

You reacted perfectly normal. :hunty: We all feel the same. At least read the parts about the dogs though, it's funny af. :emma:

I guess it's only human to want to sit on his face. Whew, I'm normal! ;)

I'm coming back to the article, no worries.

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived