opinion

Years & Years, anyone?

DSK

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? :(

What kind of bad vibe? I've haven't seem them live yet.

There was something not pleasant about Olly at all, I don't know, maybe the way he moved or the speeches but it totally put me off. I'm sure I'm the only one who feels like this though :rip:

who will love me when the night is over

There was something not pleasant about Olly at all, I don't know, maybe the way he moved or the speeches but it totally put me off. I'm sure I'm the only one who feels like this though :rip:

maybe he needs some more stage training? I'll check out some other live videos of the band to see if I can feel what you feel.

maybe he needs some more stage training? I'll check out some other live videos of the band to see if I can feel what you feel.

I'm sure they're fine, but I just didn't personally like them :shrug:

who will love me when the night is over

Interlude

I love Years & Years so much but @DanceInTheDark's mashup with King, Alejandro and Love Game still trumps everything. So obsessed :sara:

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

HausOfMiklaus

They're already massive in the UK aren't they? Radio loves them. And so do I. :giveup: Olly is kind of a huge inspiration.

My favorite track from the album is probably "Gold', which slayed me so much from the first listen. Can't wait to see them live in October! 

tumblr_nostgaKXz11txcx2ao1_500.gif

PrinceGaga

I like 

However it's becoming ET (Katy Perry) ised in that it is starting to be over played at work and I'm weening my way off it. I do like it still at the moment but maybe not in a month.

I like 

However it's becoming ET (Katy Perry) ised in that it is starting to be over played at work and I'm weening my way off it. I do like it still at the moment but maybe not in a month.

haha omg don't let them ruin your Y&Y love. Wear earphones when they play it :b

I was disappointed with their album. 

A few songs are truly brilliant, but it just lacks something to get me hooked. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

DanceInTheDark

I love Years & Years so much but @DanceInTheDark's mashup with King, Alejandro and Love Game still trumps everything. So obsessed :sara:

You're so sweet :sara:Thanks :flutter:

soundcloud.com/brooklyn-nights

Archived