other

Azealia Banks can....

XGirlfriend

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

Sia-Furler-Maddie-Ziegler-2015-Grammy-Aw

"Cheap tactics"? @Sia

i6X1pNkWinSy9.gif

the only reason she's noticed is because she talks so much crap. Like honestly if you could really sing you wouldn't have to rely on false and cheap tactics. :emma:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeoFameMonster

She is the best rapper out there right now, shes talented as hell to bad shes Rachet lol see what I did there.

I would have forgiven her for alll her past bull if she just played nice with Gaga

Sia-Furler-Maddie-Ziegler-2015-Grammy-Aw

"Cheap tactics"? @Sia

i6X1pNkWinSy9.gif

Every celebrity dress's up, I'm talking about her bad attitude. 

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

Every celebrity dress's up, I'm talking about her bad attitude. 

yeah youre right 

shes untalented and cant sing because she expresses how she feels on certain topics and its really her fault because youre the one who chooses to listen/misunderstand her

the best thing about sia is that shes always so ****ing outspoken about not wanting to have mainstream exposure yet she chooses to attend award shows and perform at major talk shows, she also sounds like a ****ing rat

guess whos up in this bitch

yeah youre right 

shes untalented and cant sing because she expresses how she feels on certain topics and its really her fault because youre the one who chooses to listen/misunderstand her

the best thing about sia is that shes always so ****ing outspoken about not wanting to have mainstream exposure yet she chooses to attend award shows and perform at major talk shows, she also sounds like a ****ing rat

1.) Sia can sing

and 2.) I never said banks couldn't , and I even restated what i meant. 

Don't be insecure if you heart is pure, you're still good to me if you're a bad kid baby.

1.) Sia can sing

and 2.) I never said banks couldn't , and I even restated what i meant. 

then stop running your mouth over crap you dont understand, bye

and sia sounds like a ****ing dying cat and people only listen to her music because they think it somewhat redeems their poor and shallow music taste

then stop running your mouth over crap you dont understand, bye

and sia sounds like a ****ing dying cat and people only listen to her music because they think it somewhat redeems their poor and shallow music taste

Just because someone does not agree with your opinion does not mean they are running their mouth's omg.  Done arguing with you, you clearly just wan't to be ignorant. 

Just because someone does not agree with your opinion does not mean they are running their mouth's omg.  Done arguing with you, you clearly just wan't to be ignorant. 

wow absolutely no sense of debate, and you had to dismiss me by saying im ignorant instead of proving me wrong :(

poor me i guess

Cody Draco

No chill Joumana, no chill.:deadbanana:

The harmonies of Chasing Time are amazing.

The Lead vocal sample is also really good. 

And yes, she can sing live. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

Azealia is one of the greatest young African american singer/rappers of our generation. 

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

LoveandMagic

:lmao: I can't act to save my life :rip: 

Here's a trade secret: Neither can a lot of "actors." :reductive2::lolly::coffee:

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Archived