💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ellen DeGeneres On Caitlyn Jenner's Gay Marriage Stance

Zsolti

Featured Posts

So confusing to be honest , i hear that some transgender people go through a mental transition where they are convinced they are the opposite s-x (kudos to them for that) and if Cait says she's always felt like a women and that she has always been attracted to women does that not make her go in her head and be like Am I A Lesbian ? let's say she did not go through a mental transition deep down she knew that someday she'd live life as a women and knowing that she loves women again Lesbian ? or ? so her not totally for gay marriage is odd but i think it's because she already got married and got the kids that she didn't have to at one point classify herself as lesbian thus she feels not entitled to totally supporting gay marriage. And i feel know after many women in her life she might be giving men a try just to avoid the lesbian label. IMO she's trying too hard to have nothing to with LGB , i think she convinced herself that she's not even the T in LGBT because she might portray the T as those who are going through a transition and not done yet. Sorry guys if i'm reaching or looking into too much but i have my suspicions that her fight is for herself and not for any community. I respect her but i honestly feel that Gigi Gorgeous should be the face of the transgender community at this time and not someone confusing like Cait.  

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Darcklighter22

I feel she just has the aesthetics for the moment but it still very much in her transitioning period mentally, yes she was on hormones in the 80's but she "went back into hiding" when she met Kris so there are deep emotional and metal wounds still present in her that she needs to address before being truly herself and accepting and an actual proper advocate for her demographic. Like anything that spawns from E! tho, the idea is good (compared to documenting the K Klan) but it's still kind of to soon...for Cait. 

I say give it time. 

Archived