💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Ellen DeGeneres On Caitlyn Jenner's Gay Marriage Stance

Zsolti

Featured Posts

SychosSoChic

I just wish the LGBT community, and Trans community especially had better representation, because God knows Caitlyn went from being a brave Queen to being nothing more than a confused Kardashian.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dominic

I'm all for respecting other people's opinions but I was utterly confused by Caitlyn passing judgment on gay marriage.  How is she asking people to understand the transgender community when she doesn't want to open her mind to gay marriage??  That is the biggest oxymoron I've heard in my entire life!!

Exactly this. I'm just confused more than anything.  Hey btw :kissga: 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

I'm so disappointed in Caitlyn. I still support her as a trans advocate, but her lack of compassion for her fellow members of the LGBT community is disappointing, at best. 

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

I can't help but remember Mrs. Garrison's from South Park when she, a trans woman, would stand against gay marriage :flop: Well, she had her reasons though so whatever, just a random thought.

But on topic, it's really confusing that Caitlyn doesn't fully support gay marriage and the fact that now she has a big name in the LGBT community makes it worse :duck:

Stephen

Off topic but did anyone else realize they recorded video of this Howard Stern interview?? Does that mean the next time Gaga's on we'll get video of it? :giveup: Her interviews with Howard are amazing and 2/3 of them are only audio recordings.

tylerjudas

I'm actually shocked Ellen said what she said. She comes off very fake and I could've seen her just saying "the interview was great, I'm so happy for her" but she actually said what everyone was thinking and that surprised me in a good way.

Caitlyn is still Bruce but with makeup and a dress on. There is no change there other than the physical appearance because she still thinks the same way she did as Bruce. You'd think by now after having a group of trans friends and visiting all of the lgbt places she's visited on her show (although I really feel like she only did that for the show) that she would know better by now, but she doesn't.

I expect more from Ellen and from users on this site. Calling Caitlyn Jenner an idiot for not being liberal enough is just so wrong. She said that while she values tradition when it comes to marriage she isn't going to stand in the way of another person's happiness, that is a statement in support of gay marriage.

Take a second to put yourself in the shoes of a conservative senior citizen that has only publicly identified as trans for a matter of months. Give her time to learn and grow.

Get off her dick, and stop being judgmental jerks.

Bad Bromance

Exactly this. I'm just confused more than anything.  Hey btw :kissga: 

IKR??  Hey there, hot stuff.   :hug:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

I'm actually shocked Ellen said what she said. She comes off very fake and I could've seen her just saying "the interview was great, I'm so happy for her" but she actually said what everyone was thinking and that surprised me in a good way.

Caitlyn is still Bruce but with makeup and a dress on. There is no change there other than the physical appearance because she still thinks the same way she did as Bruce. You'd think by now after having a group of trans friends and visiting all of the lgbt places she's visited on her show (although I really feel like she only did that for the show) that she would know better by now, but she doesn't.

Technically, Caitlyn also went through hormone therapy assumedly and has had a ton of facial feminization surgery :laughga:

tylerjudas

Take a second to put yourself in the shoes of a conservative senior citizen that has only publicly identified as trans for a matter of months. Give her time to learn and grow.

Get off her dick, and stop being judgmental jerks.

No, no, and NO.

If her 90 YEAR OLD mother can be accepting of her son transitioning, Caitlyn can get over the marriage bs. You cannot say that just because she's old that she has a right to be ignorant. 

And again, no, this isn't something she's identified as for a couple of months. Bruce was taking hormones in the 80s, this is something she has identified with for a very, very long time. A long enough time that she should know better by now.

Archived