💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Selena Gomez reveals 'Revival' album artwork

Navy

Featured Posts

Gagadaily has no problem with all the Gaga nudity/risque photo shoots, but they flip out over this tastefully-shot image. Ya'll mods need to go outside, get some sun

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
President Biden

Can we have a nude-off with Selena and Ariana hahaahaha. I could only dream. Watch Ariana and Selena turn into Miley 2.0

I got drunk

badgalriri

how is this nudity? lmfao GGD s-xist to show a female body but can show men and Taylor's photoshoots. thats really funny. 

DrewStevens

I was hyped because I saw that it got removed for nudity... Then I saw the photo and got disappointed because there's no nudity at all. :later:

latina twilight

I love it sooo much! it's a beautiful simple shot, don't need anything else.

I hope they don't add the title and her name into it, it's perfect just how it is.

"YOU USED TO BE SO KIND, I NEVER KNEW YOU HAD SUCH A DIRRTY MIND".

inuborg

Gagadaily has no problem with all the Gaga nudity/risque photo shoots, but they flip out over this tastefully-shot image. Ya'll mods need to go outside, get some sun

Instead of being disrepestful to the mod team, you need to realize that, its easier to explain to their ad provider (who made the nudity a problem in the first place) that a picture of Gaga in a naked pose, because this is a Gaga fansite, is more appropriate to be viewed on this site. 

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

DiscoHeaven23

I can't even with my Lotus album cover being deleted. Not taking it out on the mods, but HALF OF HER BODY DOESNT EVEN EXIST IN THE PHOTO. She's like a genie coming out of a lamp. 

Archived