Navy

Featured Posts

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Swan Heart

i did post a pic of a penis once, i got warned instantly. :rip:

OT: nice pic, nothing revolutionary. 

Of course you will get an WP, dear, we still have a problem with female nipples and you even dared to show these sinful pictures of the,  Oohhh so evil penis!! :duck::duck: All these poor kids, all these poor virgin eyes! 

:trollga:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

TimisaMonster

music-lady-gaga-artpop-promo.jpg

Look at ARTPOP still inspiring... Although Selena trying to be an adult by being nude doesn't change the fact that she has a baby face...this is like looking at child p0rn...

All the pedos are loooving this rn :awkney:

Funny how THIS pic isn't being removed but Selena's did...I think it's cuz she looks like a child and it's considered child p0rn

Shade...i see what you did there mods

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Supersonic

This is one of the reasons why I personally didn't mind the site getting ddosed or whatever the heck that is spelled. :rofl:

zexion_armando

Its funny... the picture will be seen in Walmarts, Targets, on ads and billboards, and basically on any relevant pop culture site.

Puritans...

Holy mofos

cwA7Ad9.gif

Queen of nature blessing us with her ageless looks and woman body, I live

cwA7Ad9.gif

Demi, I love you, but... Take notes

cwA7Ad9.gif

I can'T BREATHE

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Ong i love this.....

And since when is this considered nudity......like get your **** together......i cant wait for gaga to do photoshoot where she is nude.....leta see what will admin do tha  when everyone starts runing to other gaga forums to see it.....so stupid

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived