Navy

Featured Posts

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply
QueenGadonna

see? :hunty:

You're right I'm speechless...because of how clueless you are.:proud:

Anyway this is getting nowhere. I'll stop. Fact is not everyone in the Pop world is a Gaga copie and Gaga is inspired by many people as well. The comparisons you made before were really dumb.

I'm not saying Gaga is not creative far from it but she did not invented Pop music.

Anyway, Good day.

Ferrer Zorola

You're right I'm speechless...because of how clueless you are.:proud:

Anyway this is getting nowhere. I'll stop. Fact is not everyone in the Pop world is a Gaga copie and Gaga is inspired by many people as well. The comparisons you made before were really dumb.

I'm not saying Gaga is not creative far from it but she did not invented Pop music.

Anyway, Good day.

Yet you failed again to demonstrate why do you answer my comparisons between Gaga and Selena with Gaga and other people. So Gaga is to be blamed if she gets copied? Replying "Gaga does it too" doesn't justify Selena. 

LIFE IS GOOD

QueenGadonna

Yet you failed again to demonstrate why do you answer my comparisons between Gaga and Selena with Gaga and other people. So Gaga is to be blamed if she gets copied? Replying "Gaga does it too" doesn't justify Selena. 

So clueless! :saladga:

I was not just talking about Selena. You also said Nicki & Demi. You're acting like every pop stars is a Gaga copycat.

Ferrer Zorola

So clueless! :saladga:

I was not just talking about Selena. You also said Nicki & Demi. You're acting like every pop stars is a Gaga copycat.

stop saying clueless it's not a shady word :awkney:
and those things I listed aren't just coincidences 

LIFE IS GOOD

QueenGadonna

stop saying clueless it's not a shady word :awkney:
and those things I listed aren't just coincidences 

I'm not trying to shade.:awkney:

And coincidences? :saladga:

Archived