💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

'All About Us' by t.A.T.u. turning 10

Andreyw

Featured Posts

Andreyw

Well, it's a bit late (hope no one made another thread about it...I haven't been here for a week) but anyway , few days ago, the pop masterpiece 'All About Us' by t.A.T.u. just turned 10 years old :party: maybe some of you still remember it :fan: here is the song to listen to it to remember them old good times :sis:

Andreyw

I love it, please t.A.T.u comeback :giveup::giveup::giveup:

You should re-listen to all their 3 albums (6 if we count the russian versions) as a tribute for All About Us turning 10 :queenga:

ARTUNiCORN

You should re-listen to all their 3 albums (6 if we count the russian versions) as a tribute for All About Us turning 10 :queenga:

Their discography is AMAZING!!! :legend::gaga:

malazam

I will, this days they're re-releasing All The Things She Said video in HD:flutter:

another shot before we kiss the other side

Andreyw

I will, this days they're re-releasing All The Things She Said video in HD:flutter:

They've been teasing that Ya Soshla S Uma video in HD for a month :rip: wonder which one will happen first? their comeback or that video? :toofunny:

My mom forbid me to listen to their songs because they were lesbean. But I was a bad kid and bought their CD's anyway and now I am a homos-xual muahahahaha

They don't knooow, they can't seee, who we aAAAAAAaaaAaAare, fear is their enemy

tumblr_inline_mwf4poKPtb1qfvd09.gif

Thanks for this thread, Andreyw! I still love them as much as I did back then ?

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Andreyw

They don't knooow, they can't seee, who we aAAAAAAaaaAaAare, fear is their enemy

tumblr_inline_mwf4poKPtb1qfvd09.gif

Thanks for this thread, Andreyw! I still love them as much as I did back then ?

Love them too as much as always <3 hoping that Dangerous and Moving receives a re-release / gold edition too :hunty:

Archived