đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

MonsterToursDVD releases amazing tribute of Cheek to Cheek Tour

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

I believe they have a GGD account here but I don't think they are very active and I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but it deserves to be seen by everyone. This makes me feel nostalgic af.

Please watch from the beginning because there's a mini surprise at the end. And the standing ovation she received :pray: I see more middle aged fans than monsters applauding for her btw :pray:

Bradley

I saw this when they posted it :flutter: it's so great

Have they posted about ACT IV of the Born This Way Ball DVD? They just released it as well but I don't wanna flood this site with too many threads so.. :emma:

PartySick

Have they posted about ACT IV of the Born This Way Ball DVD? They just released it as well but I don't wanna flood this site with too many threads so.. :emma:

I don't remember seeing it, but I may have glanced over it. I'll go check :yes: 

đź–¤

Bradley

thank you so much for the promo! love it so much!!! ACT V coming tonight!

You're welcome! You guys are amazing and very professional I can't wait for ACT V. I saw the video where you demonstrated the difference between the actual artRAVE livestream and your edition. I can't wait to see the entire show. Are you guys film editors or something?

PartySick

Mark is so hot I need him to come back. He's my favourite dancer Gaga has ever hired.

No kidding :giveup: 

thank you so much for the promo! love it so much!!! ACT V coming tonight!

You're awesome! :party: 

đź–¤

Warholian

I seriously sometimes think the Cheek to Cheek Tour should've been age restricted to 30+. 

Gaga blows a kiss

"Des yeux qui - AAAAAAHHHHH WOOAHH!!!!! - les miens.."

She got damn frustrated by the end of the tour having to urge these kids to shut up. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

andy232000

You're welcome! You guys are amazing and very professional I can't wait for ACT V. I saw the video where you demonstrated the difference between the actual artRAVE livestream and your edition. I can't wait to see the entire show. Are you guys film editors or something?

i guess you can call us editors, but editing is not a professional job for me, its a hobby i do since i love gaga and her tours. i cant wait for her to start her next tour and work on that dvd. i also just posted ACT V! thanks for the support!

Bradley

i guess you can call us editors, but editing is not a professional job for me, its a hobby i do since i love gaga and her tours. i cant wait for her to start her next tour and work on that dvd. i also just posted ACT V! thanks for the support!

Please make a new thread on both Act IV and Act V, they deserve a new thread on its own.

andy232000

Please make a new thread on both Act IV and Act V, they deserve a new thread on its own.

i just did one for ACV V. and ACT IV already had its thread but was overlooked unlike the others

NewUsername

I seriously sometimes think the Cheek to Cheek Tour should've been age restricted to 30+. 

Gaga blows a kiss

"Des yeux qui - AAAAAAHHHHH WOOAHH!!!!! - les miens.."

She got damn frustrated by the end of the tour having to urge these kids to shut up. 

I get what you mean, but I for example are 23 and I kept my mouth shut :smh: 

Archived