💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

P!nk forgot about Demi

Redstreak

Featured Posts

Riot Poof

Everyone else can stay pressed while P!nk and her legendary vocals remain unbothered. :whitney:

+ her legendary gymnastics. :whitney:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

crisTEAne

oh, god. did she really have to address the issue? saying you forgot about her isn't gonna help you, gurl. :smh: 

so it wasn't fake? Demi was good btw

this. i can't at people dragging demi. :wtf: at least she tried to put on a show. it was way better than the cringeworthy taylor/nicki segment, imo. 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

JusKeepBreathin

People need to stop coming at Pink for forgetting Demi's performance. Its not like she did this...

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Kabexuela

If anything, P!nk and Demi should've taken the places of Kanye, Nicki and Miley's appearances.  Here come the jilted generation and their stale tea.  Why yes, I thought you'd never ask (holding out my teacup).

XGirlfriend

Demi was so out of place. It didn't even feel like it was from the show. Hi5 Pink 

tbh Iggy basically helped people talk about Demi's performance :awkney:

TimisaMonster

Tbqh it was a forgettable performance that looked like it had GMA worthiness written all over it.... :smh:

Plus, she messed up her lines and Iggy ruined it...which is ironic considering they probably expected Iggy to boost talk about it the next day in media....NOT! :lmao:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

AlexanderLevi2

I love how she's getting mad about other people having opinions about her drag. If you can throw it, you should be able to take it ??

Currently listening to Joanne

AlexanderLevi2

Tbqh it was a forgettable performance that looked like it had GMA worthiness written all over it.... :smh:

Plus, she messed up her lines and Iggy ruined it...which is ironic considering they probably expected Iggy to boost talk about it the next day in media....NOT! :lmao:

I think she had a lot going on. A lot more choreography than usual. I feel like it was her first time performing like that. Demi will get better as she gets used to the bigger stage!

Currently listening to Joanne

TimisaMonster

I think she had a lot going on. A lot more choreography than usual. I feel like it was her first time performing like that. Demi will get better as she gets used to the bigger stage!

She's been on the scene for a WHILE...she's not a "new artist"...Miley and Selena all were Disney stars around the same time yet she still needs to "get uses to the bigger stage"?

Idk...if Nicki can take up a whole stage and just stand there swurving her hips...then Demi should be able to be on the main stage and perform her new hit single and properly be able to promote it...THAT also doesn't make sense to me. It's like they put Iggy and her on the same level.... :awkney:

JusKeepBreathin

She's been on the scene for a WHILE...she's not a "new artist"...Miley and Selena all were Disney stars around the same time yet she still needs to "get uses to the bigger stage"?

Idk...if Nicki can take up a whole stage and just stand there swurving her hips...then Demi should be able to be on the main stage and perform her new hit single and properly be able to promote it...THAT also doesn't make sense to me. It's like they put Iggy and her on the same level.... :awkney:

TBH I just think that type of performance has been done to death. She wasn't horrible just forgettable. They should done a different theme. It was her chance to do something completely different and she chose a pool party theme. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

TimisaMonster

TBH I just think that type of performance has been done to death. She wasn't horrible just forgettable. They should done a different theme. It was her chance to do something completely different and she chose a pool party theme. 

Well then again...it's a basic summer song and not to be taken seriously but overall yes...she could've come up with something different by now

Archived