question

This year's biggest flop?

Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*single

and I said "probably" because she has been out of the spotlight for a LONG TIME and from what ive seen, she's only getting gigs at clubs

* tringle (:confused:) didn't she release the tringle? three singles, with three music videos.? 

* tringle (:confused:) didn't she release the tringle? three singles, with three music videos.? 

I don't even know hon. I don't feature her anymore.

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

JeffSwift

Yes, you were right. She released the tringle and has the When Love Hurts video coming out soon 

Versace

FACT: it's Tyga's album sold less than 2500 copies 

i mean c'mon no one can flop harder than this literally no one 

JusKeepBreathin

FACT: it's Tyga's album sold less than 2500 copies 

i mean c'mon no one can flop harder than this literally no one 

Carly Rae Jepsen says hi...

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Prismatic

Carly Rae Jepsen says hi...

She sold more than him and her album was out in June 24 (Japan) and all over the internet afterwards and she also snatched an acclaimed. Far from being a flop. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

JusKeepBreathin

She sold more than him and her album was out in June 24 (Japan) and all over the internet afterwards and she also snatched an acclaimed. Far from being a flop. 

I am trying to figure out what you define as "far from being a flop" as. :confused: 

He sold 25,000 in the US where his album was released. She sold 35,000 Worldwide. 18,000 in the US 12,000 Japan and 3,000 Canada, with heavy promo. They are both pocketing about $500 to $600 dollars from the sale of their albums. If they ever pay back their record companies the marketing expenses.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Prismatic

I am trying to figure out what you define as "far from being a flop" as. :confused: 

He sold 25,000 in the US where his album was released. She sold 35,000 Worldwide. 18,000 in the US 12,000 Japan and 3,000 Canada, with heavy promo.

Flop - completely unsuccessful. The gp might not enjoy the album, but critics loved it. 

Even if she was promoted heavily, if people don't like what they hear (from the leak), they won't get it. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

JusKeepBreathin

Flop - completely unsuccessful. The gp might not enjoy the album, but critics loved it. 

Even if she was promoted heavily, if people don't like what they hear (from the leak), they won't get it. 

http://www.metacritic.com/browse/albums/score/metascore/year/filtered?page=1

Metacritic has it as the 153rd best reviewed album of 2015. :legend:Praise that universally loved by critics album. Only 18 reviews though. It might get better.:pray:

Yes, you were right. She released the tringle and has the When Love Hurts video coming out soon 

okay, but i think she said in an interview that she wants to shoot three videos for every song? I would love to see one for "Say Love". It's my fave :)

PrinceGaga

I'm definitely going to have to go with TIDAL.

What a flop that was :awkney:  Everyone there thought they were so cool whipping out their pens and signing that contract :lmao: 

madonna_3251263a.gif

crisTEAne

I'm definitely going to have to go with TIDAL.

What a flop that was :awkney:  Everyone there thought they were so cool whipping out their pens and signing that contract :lmao: 

madonna_3251263a.gif

ikr. not to mention all those ARTPOP phrases they used and acted like they were the real saviors of music. putting the power back into the artists' hands my ass. more like putting the money... yeah, i'm just going to leave it at that. :awkney:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

PrinceGaga

ikr. not to mention all those ARTPOP phrases they used and acted like they were the real saviors of music. putting the power back into the artists' hands my ass. more like putting the money... yeah, i'm just going to leave it at that. :awkney:

Definitely. When Gaga says those things, she's considered pretentious, but when other artists say it, they are labelled heroes of the music industry... Something's not quite right there. :awkney: 

Archived