💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

This year's biggest flop?

Spock

Featured Posts

Cody Draco

Yeah, not in a big release in the same level as Justin or Adele. And I frankly forgot to add her. But get those likes I guess

Well you mentioned Ariana and if I remember correctly UV sold the same as her last release (UV sold 1 million worldwide first month) without any promo, whereas Ariana has been everywhere promoting her radio hits. Just sticking up for my fave, I'm sure you understand. :flirt:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SISTERV

Pretty Girls was a pretty huge flop, but was only hyped by fans and wasn't even really promoted enough. 

The biggest flop of the year was R8. 

Receipts:

-coming off an era with such success in singles, artistry, and winning an icon award, how was th GP so dismissive?

-the fact that, had "Four Five Seconds", "American Oxygen", and "Bitch Better Have My Money" all tanked to the point the label tried to pull off the stunt that they were just "promo singles". Girl....had any of those songs slayed....they would have been "official" singles

-Last minute "writing camps" :sharon:

-the entire epic failage of Tidal and Rihanna's involvement

-the fact that Rihanna has consistently put out 7 commercially viable, strong albums for a decade and the first time she takes a break, she is having a hard time even being recognized

-the fact that R8 still has no title because everyone knows there still is no concept :toofunny:

-Last but not least, we've known and been waiting on this album longer than we knew about and waited for ARTPOP. That's just delusions. 

SISTERV

Tie between Tidal and Rebel Heart

Meh......Rebel Heart wasn't even promoted much, dealt with the best songs leaking early as ****, and still garnered 6 figure sales, a music video with 100+ million views, great critical reception, and a tour that will probably sell out. That's not the worst flop, really. Especially for someone who hasn't been in their prime for over a decade.

Iggy's tour and that sorry ass excuse. :miley: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Rebel Heart - A big pop girl never had such a huge flop. It's probably the biggest flop in pop since MDNA. 

Pretty Girls - They really wanted to make another silly summer hit but it backfired and made them look stupid.

#R8 - Need I say more?

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

*jojo

she didn't flop tho. I mean she JUST released her tringle. the music videos are not even out...

*single

and I said "probably" because she has been out of the spotlight for a LONG TIME and from what ive seen, she's only getting gigs at clubs

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Archived