💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nobody going to talk about the forthcoming tragedy?

ShockPop

Featured Posts

elijahfan

And to comment on all the unnecessary hate over Miley's album: I find it most surprising coming from Lady Gaga fans who, out of all the fanbases, are supposed to be free-spirited and open-minded. Even if you don't like the music (everyone's entitled to their own tastes), I'm actually shocked to see that people rarely praise Miley for her bold initiative on here.

Then again, I shouldn't be surprised when I remember some of you guys' comments when Gaga herself did something bold and different with C2C. Little Monsters are supposed to be the "originals", when in the end some of you are just as basic in your tastes and expectations as all the other pop stans.

Evan Peters

why do ya'll keep dragging miley's album? there have been like 20 different threads either dragging it or saying it's what ARTPOP should have been. If you don't like it then don't listen to it. Don't dwell on it. Why work yourself up over a free album.

emma roberts is an abuser

GreenEyes

Why does ARTPOP have to get brought into everything? And actually why do people think they know everything about it, how it was created, what it should of been like, how Gaga "actually" wanted it to be.

you don't. So shut up. ARTPOP is ARTPOP, MCAHDP is MCAHDP, two totally different albums may I might add, Miley's album is pretty much all ballads and obviously ARTPOP is an electronic focused album. Very little similar themes as well if at all. 

We're done now this has been beaten to death since Miley released her album. 

Archived