Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nobody going to talk about the forthcoming tragedy?

ShockPop

Featured Posts

ShockPop

After listening to the new miley album, the whole thing made me so mad.

This is the album Gaga nearly made in 2012 when she was smoking like a chimney and completely out of it. I'm not a miley fan at all but shes giving me Amy Winehouse vibes from how spaced out and d--g obsessed she is.

Why is nobody noticing this?

BABBLYON

the album isn't that bad it has catchy melody's just stupid lyrics...like Pablo the Blowfish...if it were taken seriously it could have been an amazing song and not about a dead blowfish...but still a sad song 

BB Talk, Karen Don't be Sad, Bang Me Box, 1Sun, and Pablow the Blowfish disagree with your thread. Lol. 

I think it's a great album. It's something different and you can hear how passionate she was when she made it. It's very trippy and psychedelic. I would've had more respect for the soulless barely experimental ARTPOP if it went in this direction. Imagine Gaga slaying this time of music. 

elijahfan

Why do people feel the need to always bring up ARTPOP when it comes to Miley's album?

I don't know what you guys are all on, but 90% of the songs that ended up on ARTPOP were written in 2012 when Gaga "was smoking like a chimney". And even though there were obviously management issues, Gaga has never disowned ARTPOP - she's always been vocal about the fact this is the record she wanted to put out. So stop trying to find excuses or people to blame to explain ARTPOP's underperformance.

Stephen

Why do people feel the need to always bring up ARTPOP when it comes to Miley's album?

I don't know what you guys are all on, but 90% of the songs that ended up on ARTPOP were written in 2012 when Gaga "was smoking like a chimney". And even though there were obviously management issues, Gaga has never disowned ARTPOP - she's always been vocal about the fact this is the record she wanted to put out. So stop trying to find excuses or people to blame to explain ARTPOP's underperformance.

It's not even just with Miley - with any new release there's a thread asking "is ____ what ARTPOP should have been"

its so stale at this point

Archived