💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bieber: "I was surrounded by knuckleheads"

Yanko

Featured Posts

PartySick

Just because I have hiom on my avi doesn't mean I'm stan. Like I said, I like him and his music. :saladga:

But anyway, it just pisses me a little that we've all done stupid things as teenagers and he can't seem to catch a breath just because he's famous. I mean, nobody talks about Kim Kardashian's s-x tape anymore but we're still judging Justin for pissing in a mop bucket. (btw, I am in no way saying that what he did was okay.)

I better stop talking before people start thinking I'm a stan and I actually turn into one. :emma:

You're a stan, aren't you Retroglamx

514605afafa96f771d00002d.jpg?w=400

But, yeah, I agree :yes: 

🖤

retroglamx

You're a stan, aren't you Retroglamx

514605afafa96f771d00002d.jpg?w=400

But, yeah, I agree :yes: 

I probably am. :emma:

But I only really like Journals tho, so I'm more of a stan in the making lol.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Riot Poof

We've all done stupid things, but not everyone was on the level of mess that Justin Bieber was on. Or maybe I just overestimate the amount of common sense teenagers actually have. :crossed:

Glad to see he's maturing tho. Perhaps celebrities older than him can follow his lead as well.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

PartySick

I probably am. :emma:

But I only really like Journals tho, so I'm more of a stan in the making lol.

Embrace it :giveup: it's hard to find artists to stan for :giveup: 

I liked a few songs from Journals too :flutter: it feels like his most honest album. His early stuff annoys me because of the voice :emma: and I only like Boyfriend, Beauty and a Beat, and Die In Your Arms (for the MJ sample) from Believe...some of the acoustics are good too, though :udidnt: 

I may join you as a Belieber if his album slays my life.

🖤

Kulture Kiari

That's like Gaga saying I was surrounded by assumed rapists like R. Kelly and Terry Richardson so I became an assumed rapist. 

Not the same at all. Gaga was at a very mature age to decide what was wrong or right, and even then she still made some mistakes. But Bieber was at an age where you are easily influence by anyone at any moment. You can not deny that you have been there, because I have. I was 20 drinking alcohol and on d--gs all the time because I was surrounded by those type of "friends". Now, that Im turning 23, would I do everything I did when I was 20-21? Of course not. I have learned right from wrong. 

retroglamx

We've all done stupid things, but not everyone was on the level of mess that Justin Bieber was on. Or maybe I just overestimate the amount of common sense teenagers actually have. :crossed:

Glad to see he's maturing tho. Perhaps celebrities older than him can follow his lead as well.

giphy.gif

All the things he did were child's play compared to some people I met when I was growing up. You are overestimating common sense in teenagers.

Riot Poof

giphy.gif

All the things he did were child's play compared to some people I meet while I was growing up.

Then I followed up with the line "Or maybe I just overestimate the amount of common sense teenagers actually have." Read the entire post, hunty.

My cousins and friends were relatively well-behaved growing up. I don't know if this sort of environment is uncommon, but it would explain why Justin Bieber's past behavior is a bit too messy for me.

If I did 1/16 of what Justin Bieber did, my Puerto Rican father would make sure that I wouldn't see the light of day. I assume my cousins were disciplined in a similar manner. :shrug:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

retroglamx

Embrace it :giveup: it's hard to find artists to stan for :giveup: 

I liked a few songs from Journals too :flutter: it feels like his most honest album. His early stuff annoys me because of the voice :emma: and I only like Boyfriend, Beauty and a Beat, and Die In Your Arms (for the MJ sample) from Believe...some of the acoustics are good too, though :udidnt: 

I may join you as a Belieber if his album slays my life.

It's just that when I satn, I stan hard. I've been living for Journals lately (too late, I know) and I'm pretty excited about his new album. Let's keep our fingers crossed. :hor:

PartySick

It's just that when I satn, I stan hard. I've been living for Journals lately (too late, I know) and I'm pretty excited about his new album. Let's keep our fingers crossed. :hor:

That's the only way to do it tbh. Get tattoos of their face, cover your wall with their pictures, hack their phone, read their texts, follow them into a hair appointment, steal the hair that's cut off (or come some off yourself), go home, and take deep wiffs of it while gently stroking your-

Wait I zoned out for a second...

🖤

retroglamx

That's the only way to do it tbh. Get tattoos of their face, cover your wall with their pictures, hack their phone, read their texts, follow them into a hair appointment, steal the hair that's cut off (or come some off yourself), go home, and take deep wiffs of it while gently stroking your-

Wait I zoned out for a second...

A second? That felt like an hour to me. :stalkga:

Good for him for trying to become a better person, but it sounds like he's not taking any blame? Or maybe he has before and I didn't read it. :shrug:

I really like his music (all of it), the only problem I have with him is his notorious video. The one where he makes fun of black people. I will probably never be a huge fan of his because of that very, very, very inappropriate joke. I hope he proves me wrong because he is incredibly talented and seems like a really nice person.

Whispering

Justin was an ultra famous 18 year old with unlimited money and no accountability, but had the maturity level of a 15 year old boy. It was a recipe for disaster. This is why child stars don't usually fare so well.

Justin Timberlake once said he was glad cameras weren't around recording everything he did during his ignorant times. Lol 

The jury is still out on Justin. I do hope he can get his act together and end up in a better overall place, at least for his sake. 

thefamebitch

What a lovely way to try to push off responsibilities on others... Part of growing up is accepting responsibility over your past and regardless of who he was surrounded by, he is still in charge of himself and his past actions. 

Bad Bromance

I'm glad he's finally decided to grow up and take responsibility for his actions.  I wish him the best of luck in the world because he is a talented guy who has some catchy songs.  He's also so adorable.   :lolly:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived