Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Bieber: "I was surrounded by knuckleheads"

Yanko

Featured Posts

Justin Bieber has made a candid admission that there were "a bunch of knuckleheads" around him as he grew up in the spotlight.

The popstar hit the headlines several times for perceived 'bad boy' antics in recent years, including an arrest on suspicion of careless driving, an altercation with photographers and throwing eggs.

Bieber, who made an emotional comeback at the MTV VMAs over the weekend, spoke at length about the pitfalls of fame at such a young age on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.

"What it was is that I just had a bunch of knuckleheads around me, that was pretty much it," he said.

"I just went through a place of just trying to figure it out. You have to figure out what you're OK with and what you're not OK with, and you have to test the waters. 

"I just happened to be in the spotlight in front of the cameras all the time, and they caught all those moments," the 21-year-old admitted.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/music/news/a666642/justin-bieber-admits-to-being-surrounded-by-a-bunch-of-knuckleheads-during-bad-boy-phase.html#~pneSfpZIp3OWvS

He obviously learned from his mistakes and I respect that, but calling his fake ass sobbing authentic and real made me cackle hard.

Phoenix

Yeah, the people he used to hang out with had a lot of impact on him, glad he found a way out and is back on track again.

💎

That is true. Tbh if I were famous and media knew all the things I did I pretty much would get a lot hate too :neyde:

inuborg

He obviously learned from his mistakes and I respect that, but calling his fake ass sobbing authentic and real made me cackle hard.

ikr like someone give this b---h an oscar 

That being said I like Where Are You Now and What Do You Mean and if he's trying to be a better person now, thats good for him

I root for you. I love you. You, you, you, you.

retroglamx

I don't understand all the hate that Justin gets, really. I'm not a stan but I do like him and his music and that's all that should matter. We've all been assholes at some point in our lives. :coffee:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

mariomania1234

Is he going to blame his spitting on fans and pissing in mop buckets for janitors to clean up on knuckleheads? 

It's not like he was some small child at the time. 

True, but you still could've known what to do and what not to do. It's hard to do that, we all make mistakes, but you're a celebrity and everything you do has a polarizing point of view from everybody.

The only bad thing that happened in Justin's life was growing up in the world's eyes.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

PartySick

I don't understand all the hate that Justin gets, really. I'm not a stan but I do like him and his music and that's all that should matter. We've all been assholes at some point in our lives. :coffee:

*looks at your avi* you're not a stan? :green: Really? :green:
Jk :rip: 

He did some childish and immature things, but that's a part of growing up. It's not his fault he always had the media watching his every move and blowing everything and anything out of proportion. Maybe pissing in a mop bucket and saying f*ck the former president is really really stupid...and the brothel visits...and tearing through his residential neighborhood in a Ferrari...and the egging...and attempted assaults on the paps...and almost running over that one guy...what were we talking about again?

Bah, anyways, if he's looking to better himself, I'm here for it.

🖤

Ray of Light

That's like Gaga saying I was surrounded by assumed rapists like R. Kelly and Terry Richardson so I became an assumed rapist. 

retroglamx

*looks at your avi* you're not a stan? :green: Really? :green:
Jk :rip: 

He did some childish and immature things, but that's a part of growing up. It's not his fault he always had the media watching his every move and blowing everything and anything out of proportion. Maybe pissing in a mop bucket and saying f*ck the former president is really really stupid...and the brothel visits...and tearing through his residential neighborhood in a Ferrari...and the egging...and attempted assaults on the paps...and almost running over that one guy...what were we talking about again?

Bah, anyways, if he's looking to better himself, I'm here for it.

Just because I have hiom on my avi doesn't mean I'm stan. Like I said, I like him and his music. :saladga:

But anyway, it just pisses me a little that we've all done stupid things as teenagers and he can't seem to catch a breath just because he's famous. I mean, nobody talks about Kim Kardashian's s-x tape anymore but we're still judging Justin for pissing in a mop bucket. (btw, I am in no way saying that what he did was okay.)

I better stop talking before people start thinking I'm a stan and I actually turn into one. :emma:

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

Warholian

Hooray! So happy he's fully matured from teenage idiot into an adult over these past... 2 years? Yeah, he'll definitely stop doing stupid stuff now..

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Archived