Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Taylor Swift is actually a good performer

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

She is better than Selena and Katy.

But not better than Demi and Miley.

What makes Taylor really stand out though, is the fact that she can really put on a magical concert. I saw the Red Tour and it was just amazing start to finish. And I'm seeing the 1989 Tour twice just because I think her concerts are that amazing.

You are clearly talking about vocals though... She is a way better PERFORMER than Demi.Miley is so awkward on stage just watch her lol. Miley is a better performer than her tho

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz

taylor i$ good at buying friend$ & invite them to ha tour & gettin coin$ from teenage gurls, not $ure about being good at performing

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

I feel her stage presence as a pop star is lacking.... I feel she has better stage presence when is just on stage with her guitar

gagaisitalian

You are clearly talking about vocals though... She is a way better PERFORMER than Demi.Miley is so awkward on stage just watch her lol. Miley is a better performer than her tho

Correct, I was talking about vocals. Don't come at me with some **** you think is the gospel when I just said I'm a huge fan of Taylor's live shows. Bye bye.

ChicaSkas

I see people here shading her all the time about her "bad" live vocals and her awkward moves.. But she is actually really good. I watched a lot of random videos from her tours today and I am actually impressed..She ain't no Lady Gaga or Beyonce..But she is definitely a better performer than Selena,Demi,Katy Perry etc. imo.. What do you think? 

*cough* *cough*

*cough*

*hack* *snuffle* *snarf*

That feels so much better now that I have it out of my system :sara:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Fiona Apple

Correct, I was talking about vocals. Don't come at me with some **** you think is the gospel when I just said I'm a huge fan of Taylor's live shows. Bye bye.

I meant that Demi is awkward on stage not Miley :emma: You could be more polite though

Archived