💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Lorde and Nicki "may have hit the studio"

Yanko

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Lol so bizarre. I kinda feel like, creatively, Lorde is above Nicki. So I'm kinda sad Lorde is working with her (I like Nicki, I'm just keeping it real). Like, what's that gunna sound like? 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoHeaven23

If this was Kanye she was collaborating with you would all be like " YAAAAS MAMITA LORDE, SLAY ME!!! LORDE YEEZUS" 

ya, cuz kanyes got that creative funky thing going on that's similar to Lorde. 

TimisaMonster

Why? :awkney:

Like...how will they perform together? :awkney:

Lorde twitching in one corner and Nicki growl stoneface in the other?

:awkney:

Lorde must be desperate for another hit...so she thinks adding Nicki will boost it some more :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

I'm not exactly here for it, but hey, maybe this can cement Lorde as more than a one-hit-wonder.

Pure Heroine had 3 proper singles, which two of them went #1 and #6. She was booked at big ass festival such as Coachella and had huge crowds. 

And one hit wonders definitely gets to curate soundtrack albums to one of the biggest movie franchises :awkney: lets not be so quick and call her one hit wonder yet. Don't know really what people want her to achieve more after just one album

JusKeepBreathin

2576032-steve-carrell-nooo.gif

I like Nicki. I like Lorde just not together.

I like cats. I like dogs. I don't want to put them in a blender.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

FATCAT

Pure Heroine had 3 proper singles, which two of them went #1 and #6. She was booked at big ass festival such as Coachella and had huge crowds. 

And one hit wonders definitely gets to curate soundtrack albums to one of the biggest movie franchises :awkney: lets not be so quick and call her one hit wonder yet. Don't know really what people want her to achieve more after just one album

I think you're taking one-hit-wonder as an insult, when in reality, it's more proper. She had a short EP with only one huge song, Royals, which hasn't been topped yet. PSY is considered a one hit wonder, when his song with snoop-dog did really well. It's not shade, it's just the way it is. I doubt she'll fade away, and I doubt she'll be labeled a 1-hit- wonder for long.

Purr more, hiss less.

malazam

I think you're taking one-hit-wonder as an insult, when in reality, it's more proper. She had a short EP with only one huge song, Royals, which hasn't been topped yet. PSY is considered a one hit wonder, when his song with snoop-dog did really well. It's not shade, it's just the way it is. I doubt she'll fade away, and I doubt she'll be labeled a 1-hit- wonder for long.

PSY has two big hits.....Gangnam Style and Gentleman...still a one hit wonder?

another shot before we kiss the other side

FATCAT

PSY has two big hits.....Gangnam Style and Gentleman...still a one hit wonder?

You guys are taking one-hit-wonder litterally, it's meant to be used in comparison. Compared to Gangnam Style, Gentlemen flopped beyond belief. Now he's nowhere, and he's still garnered a one-hit-wonder.

Purr more, hiss less.

malazam

You guys are taking one-hit-wonder litterally, it's meant to be used in comparison. Compared to Gangnam Style, Gentlemen flopped beyond belief. Now he's nowhere, and he's still garnered a one-hit-wonder.

Gebtleman did 800 million views before it was cool.....but i don't know about sales he

another shot before we kiss the other side

retroglamx

this woman

Lady-Gaga-26-best-outfits-14-jpg_090150.

collaborated with this man

20121023-tony-bennett-624x420-1351014038

AND THEY BOTH WON A GRAMMY FOR THEIR COLLAB.

Nothing will ever be shocking to me. Not even Lorde and Nicki.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

FrankGutz

If that happens Lorde will be erased from my last.fm & itunes, :bye: 

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived