💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Katy Perry untalented?

Pop

Featured Posts

Electric Phire

If she wasn't talented, she would be nowhere near where she is today.

Retweet. I don't really like her, but I totally agree.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's okay in terms of talent. Could she be better? Yeah, but personally I think she puts on cool shows and her songs are bops

who will love me when the night is over

sipthistea

No. But she is in a comfort zone that makes her seem as an untalented person.

From what I know, she writes her lyrics and comes up with some concepts of her songs. But she stays in the same place all the time. Doing the same music with the same producers.

And she has a potential voice, but from what I know, she doesn't train it that much. So.... She could be a great artist if she made a raw, and true album about herself. 

DrewStevens

She is not not talented, but she is not talented

:teehee:

She is talented as a pop star but I don't think she is that great at anything she does. She is not a great dancer, or a great singer, or a great performer, or a great songwriter. She is decent.

elijahfan

I'm not bashing katy when I say this, but talent =/= success. Just because Katy is successful and popular, doesn't mean she has any talent whatsoever, its just how our media system works. Just look at Kim K and her family, no talent whatsoever, yet you know them, their name, and Kim's ass.

Well I do think reaching such a level of success is a talent. Nobody specified what kind of talent we were talking about.

To me the Kardashians are business geniuses, and the reason they're so famous is because they're the best in the world at what they do.

HauntingHollow

she is average at best and i do not think average means talented :excuseu:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

MikeGoneGaga

Yes, but I don't think she often gets the ability to portray a large portion of it...pop machine box...

Queen of Pop coming for another hit thread.

Of course she has talent. 

Such as? 

tumblr_mq9np2h6551sbvqb5o1_500.gif

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

GloZell Green

She's okay at being successful, but her live vocals aren't that strong. Like her BTGOG performance was minimalistic but she couldn't get the chorus right :neyde:

Lady Gaga | Shakira

She has a talent in singing - she might not be the powerhouse vocal or even the best vocalist, but she has a talent in singing. May I just point out that when I saw her live, I was very much cringing at all her earlier stuff live (particularly California Girls), but her newer stuff is definitely more catered towards her abilities as a vocalist (well, her songs that don't involve falsettos, her darker/deeper stuff is good) and I think people need to realise that and stop judging her by her earlier work.

In saying that, I couldn't watch an acoustic concert of her etc, she thrives off being an entertainer as it does take focus off her weaknesses as a vocalist and there's nothing wrong with that.

Archived