question

What are your guilty pleasure songs?

Hope

Featured Posts

Evan Peters

Anaconda

The the only 5 good songs on 1989

the only 7 good songs on Bangerz

...and maybe Bjork since everyone looks at me weird when I say I like her :rip: 

emma roberts is an abuser

Chromatislaps

Do It Like a Dude - Jessie J :music: 

anything by Gaga (but on this site its not a guilty pleasure, irl it is)

I Fink U Freeky - Die Antwoord

Where Are Ü Now - Jack Ü 

Chromatislaps

Anaconda

The the only 5 good songs on 1989

the only 7 good songs on Bangerz

...and maybe Bjork since everyone looks at me weird when I say I like her :rip: 

Consider Björk her music as intelligent music, her music is so complex and layered, not a lot of people are able to get her sound or lyrics or her persona at all. She slays tho :legend:. So you're not basic (it wouldn't matter if you were :giggle:)

Evan Peters

well you're at least not basic for listening to Björk...(consider her intelligent music) her music is so complex and layered, not a lot of people are able to get her sound or lyrics or her persona at all. She slays tho :legend: 

did u just subtly call me basic for listening to miley and taylor :toofunny: 

and im aware, just a lot of people don't like her because "she's noise" or bc she's "weird" lol

emma roberts is an abuser

SEVDALIZA

I don't have "guilty pleasures", I take pride in my music taste. Seriously guys, just enjoy whatever you enjoy, there's no point in hiding the sh*t you like, life's too short.

operating from another world

Economy

So yodeling is your guilty pleasure?

well, ppl are listing stuff like rebbecca black i dunno if thats the definition of "guilty pleasure"

so i listed music i like that most ppl think is werid haha

Chromatislaps

did u just subtly call me basic for listening to miley and taylor :toofunny: 

and im aware, just a lot of people don't like her because "she's noise" or bc she's "weird" lol

nnnn, omg I wasn't aware I wrote it down in such a shady way :rip: no I didnt mean it like that:green: Lets say I'm aware its the image people have of people who only listen bubblegum teen bop pop. In general its kinda considered basic, especially if you don't listen to more mature music genres/music

Archived