💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which artists will save our generation?

sipthistea

Featured Posts

sipthistea

Much is being said about music and entertainment today.

Many people dislike this culture of 'self embarrassment, celebrities 'just because' , and talent-less 'artists' (Or even artists who waste their talent on cheap entertainment).

Music itself is also a theme of discussion. Is it real music, or plastic- non memorable- music?

I think this generation is not lost. There are people like GAGA, The Weeknd, Marina, Adele, Kendrick  and newcomers like Jess Glyne, Years and Years, Charli XCX, Tori Kelly, Lorde, Hozier. And many others who are doing amazing stuff that bring back the passion and the love for music. And most importantly, these are artists who are in charge of their careers. 

So, what do you think?  Which artists will save our generation?

Discuss

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SissyFromSpace

Lady Gaga already did and she will once again with LG5

ken4.png

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Head Empty

I think the only artist that has potential to do it is Gaga, because she has the talent and the gut to back it up. She has to change her approach though.

Other than her we have yet to find our new savior :giveup:

AlexanderLevi2

There was sh*tty music back in the day and sh*tty music now. The only reason people think our day and age sucks is because they weeded out all the bad music from the past and only play the music that's still good. PLENTY of great artists now! Including Gaga.

Currently listening to Joanne

Depends how you want it to be saved. Talent is in abundance rn and can save the sound of music (:stalkga:). But theatricality, originality, and creativity are NOT in abundance and that worries be about the visuals of music. 

SissyFromSpace

Azealia Banks, Earl Sweatshirt, FKA twigs :legend:  

The only thing these 3 artists achieved are 15+ notes on Tumblr ken4.png

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

djBuffoon

Many of the artists you named (Gaga, Marina, Adele, Kendrick, Lorde, Hozier) in addition to Kanye (love him or hate him), Tove Lo, FKA Twigs, and who knows which of the other artists will click into a groove and soar with their next albums.

TimisaMonster

Honestly...Gaga

And I can't think of anyone else that I consider a "real" artist and has the platform to impact and influence the way she does...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Like usual, there will be one or two pop artists that emerge every decade to carry the burden of legacy for pop... the rest will be rock.

Taking money on Gags for being our's :flirt:

crisTEAne

the ARTPOPist herself

lady-gaga-applause-gif-6.gif

so that

tumblr_l39lhbQz021qaeqdxo1_500.gif

again

as she said, it's an eternal inferno in which the elements of POP and ART are cycling. 

she did it before. she's gonna do it again. #LG5

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Archived