💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Wildest Dreams MV accused of being RACIST.

SlaeUrAnus

Featured Posts

Bleachella

There it goes. Taylor's downfall has finally began! Even if the article is reaching, there's no denying that the media backlash against Taylor has started. It started a while ago, but this is definitely the proof that it has picked up. Media has already started criticizing Taylor and the things she does. It might seem like nothing and sound like just a little backlash, but that is how it always starts. It first starts like it's no big deal, but eventually it gets worse. Much more worse is on the way for Taylor. By her next era, she'll be the punching bag who the media and general public always pick on. The overexposure that she got and continues to get will cost her career and image (as if it hasn't yet). 

I think that she's gotten a bit of backlash recently but everyone's over that :shrug:

I mean, this article is the Daily Mail, who publish articles like "Madonna seen with new Boy Toy, New Baby In The Works?" :rip:

I get that you want to see Taylor fail, but let's not pull things out of thin air :sweat:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering

Stop projecting. :lmao:

Taylor is on her FIFTH album and her career is flourishing, while Katy started flopping midway through her third album. 

It's because Katy was overexposed and the backlash was beginning. That's how it always starts. It first starts like it's not a big deal, but eventually it gets worse. (Look at those last two singles, how they didn't catch on like before) Much more worse is on the way for Katy. By her next era, she'll be the punching bag who the media and general public always pick on. The overexposure that she got last era will cost her career and image (as if it hasn't yet). 

I guess all these pop girls are doomed to failure, due to their overexposure. Oh well...so sad. 

This is laughable. It a movie set, she's not representing Africa as a country nor its culture. It's a 1930s/40s era American movie crew filming a movie. People have to just sit around a look for stuff to complain about. There are actual racial problems going on in the world. Can we write an article about that instead of pulling a bulls*** racist claim out of our ass and trying to bring down a successful female musician just because there's apparently not enough s*** happening in the world for us to write online news articles about?

Bette Davis

This is ridiculous :smh: DM is a joke.

If it showed her on a plantation, then sure call her racist, but its literally just set in the Savannah, which is simply just a dreamy, exotic setting.

I thought it was a lovely video and easily Taylor's best from 1989 :flower:

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

It's because Katy was overexposed and the backlash was beginning. That's how it always starts. It first starts like it's not a big deal, but eventually it gets worse. (Look at those last two singles, how they didn't catch on like before) Much more worse is on the way for Katy. By her next era, she'll be the punching bag who the media and general public always pick on. The overexposure that she got last era will cost her career and image (as if it hasn't yet). 

I guess all these pop girls are doomed to failure, due to their overexposure. Oh well...so sad. 

But the thing is, Taylor has always been this popular. She's been slaying for almost a decade, unlike Katy and Gaga before their backlash started (quick rise and fall).  

The Taylor Brigade: KNOCKOUT

Whispering

But the thing is, Taylor has always been this popular. She's been slaying for almost a decade, unlike Katy and Gaga before their backlash started (quick rise and fall).  

At least Gaga had the whole Jazz era and now AHS to fall back on during the backlash! Gaga could also do something in movie musicals and on Broadway. Poor Katy though, what will she fall back on? Those big boobs can only get a gal so far. Lol 

SlaeUrAnus

A list of everything offensive in 2015

huge-book.jpeg

Treading on egg shells since 2015. 

In my messy era.

crisTEAne

At least Gaga had the whole Jazz era and now AHS to fall back on during the backlash! Gaga could also do something in movie musicals and on Broadway. Poor Katy though, what will she fall back on? Those big boobs can only get a gal  so far. Lol

nnnhhh, that was harsh. :toofunny: 

The media backlash against Taylor has started. I pray for ha :pray:

me too. :pray: 

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

SlaeUrAnus

At least Gaga had the whole Jazz era and now AHS to fall back on during the backlash! Gaga could also do something in movie musicals and on Broadway. Poor Katy though, what will she fall back on? Those big boobs can only get a gal  so far. Lol 

She has plenty to fall back on, like that amazing voice of hers :teehee: 

In my messy era.

Kacey Elizabeth

If I am being honest, I had to pause reading there because I literally laughed out loud

giphy.gif

That being said, and I mean this in the nicest way possible, you should really let these types of posts to Strawberry. Not that what she says is valid, but she really pulls it off better. People are so against her that her fifth single from an 8M selling album will debut Top 10 and broke radio add records. She is also rumored to be about to announce another leg of the tour. And you obviously were not here during the Red backlash.

Yeah, Strawberry does pull it off better than I do with all honesty, but still. I'll say whatever I want and you can't do anything about it. 

The backlash starts when an artist is at their peak. You seem to ignore that all the time. Wildest Dreams maybe "debut" (it has charted there before) in top 10 of Billboard Hot 100, but definitely not because of its sales. There are deals which artists and their record labels make with radios so they'll have their songs played. That's different from payola of course. It's no wonder that Wildest Dreams broke that record. 

She is RUMORED. Wasn't she also rumored to add new tour dates a while back?  

Pff, please don't make me laugh. That "backlash" of the RED era was nothing. Some people poke fun at her for dating so many people and called her out for it. Big deal. You seriously want to tell me that was comparable to the backlash Madonna got in Erotica and American Life eras, the backlash that Gaga got in mid-Born This Way and ARTPOP eras, Britney's breakdown and backlash in the Blackout era and so on? 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Kacey Elizabeth

Get some originality, honey. If you think you sound clever by just copying and pasting what I said, you're gravely mistaking. 

Were Birthday and This Is How We Do even treated like they were singles? Give me a break. 

Your Candy Perfume Girl

Archived