news

''The Hunting Ground'' on iTunes now!

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
U-GO-BOY

The leaked song is HQ and full. Pretty much the actual song with no further possibility to have a better version.

are you sure? I only got an upconverted 128kbps..

Bradley

I can't find a YouTube link but just download it from the Internet, I just did it the other day. Yes it's HQ and full. 4 minutes 10 seconds

Stephen

yeah full quality hasn't leaked

Don't forget that there is also supposed to be an alternate (acoustic?) version of Swine in this...

Source? I thought they just used the normal version :0

U-GO-BOY

Spend $12.99 to purchase a film just to hear TIHTY, or save it to pre-order LG5.

Decisions decisions.

:emma:

I'm sure you'll have that money when LG5 will be available for pre-ordering :hor: 

antpats2

Don't forget that there is also supposed to be an alternate (acoustic?) version of Swine in this...

not true lol its the album version of Swine. I saw the film when it came to Sydney  

antpats2

its only available to US residents. On iTunes you need to have an US iTunes account and on Amazon you need to have a US credit card and billing address (even though its just a download)  

not true lol its the album version of Swine. I saw the film when it came to Sydney  

Ok no need to be such a jerk about it, I only wrote what I read on this site :awkney:

Archived