đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

MTV releases Miley's actual reaction to Nicki's Diss

jojuun

Featured Posts

aaronyoji

honestly regardless of whose right or wrong, this is so stupid and trashy. its times like this im glad gaga puts forth her energy into working on better endeavors besides this pop circus show of talentless people. (not a direct reference to miley or nicki, but in general). nicki looks stupid and like an amateur trying to call someone out over a stupid interview! like worry about making actual music that you can feel proud of in 20 years and not what people say about you and try to call them out on national (?) television. like seriously this is so dumb! 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

miley brought back the vma  rant ,which was already forgotten, for ratings, just like how she dissed taylor

nicki faved some stuff on twitter and everyone was like @her on forums but whe she called her out publicly everyone on forums are calling her b---h

imo she called her out but it was mostly a joke but miley took it seriously and i think she handled it pretty well

and why is no one talking about how miley backtracked and said that media twisted her words? if nicki did that we would have had 5 threads about it 

anyways it was entertaining and nothing more

its not that serious 

and i really dont see how nicki is playing the "victim" here :toofunny: and this is coming from someone who dragged her childish vma rant bull**** 

That was before Nicki, whom I do like, decided to run with the media-friendly plan to make up with Taylor, making it obvious it wasn't about the race factor but about her not being nominated. I love Anaconda and it's video and to me it does stand for the freedom of black female s-xuality, which I totally endorse. I take issue with the fact that all of a sudden these Minaj fans are looking for any "cultural appropriation" Miley does when I do remember Taylor grinding between the legs of black girls and holding a boombox on her shoulder while wearing a cap, hoodie and a chain. I'm not saying I think that's cultural appropriation, but I don't see the difference with what Miley does. People need to lighten up and see things in their actual context. There is a borderline and some things are outright racism, of course, but pop stars incorporating elements of another culture/country isn't racism, especially if it is in a celebratory manner.
So you can take a seat.

Slay ha! Destroy ha! Clock ha!

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Jewels n Drugs

.... lemme just politely exit the thread now.

this lmao

oh look when you werent looking my motorcycle turned into a piano

elijahfan

Yet if she didn't do anything where would most of you be? calling out nicki for being "fake" for not confronting Miley publicly and "kissing miley's ass"?

I personally think the best shade is simply ignorance. Nicki could have been more subtle. Instead, she decided to go all gangsta and make a fool of herself.

Archived