Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Miley before, Miley now

Dramatica

Featured Posts

Dramatica

This is IN NO WAY meant to bash, drag or question Miley Cyrus' choices in any way, I fully respect her, I think she's beautiful and talented.

I like her old self, having grown up watching Hannah Montana (yes!), I really think she has a natural beauty, she didn't need to take her clothes off and lick a hammer, to show the world that she's grown up and became an attractive lady, because she truly are.

On another note, I even loved her teeth before the operation, I always loved her smile.

Miley-Cyrus-Long-Hair-4.jpg

TYG-004276.jpg

article-2184010-14658790000005DC-467_634

Anyway, I just felt that I was alone, I love you Miley :nick:

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

JEWRJEWR

She obviously didn't feel comfortable or that she was being true to herself there

oh please

Fear, she's the mother of violence

Tbh, I prefer the "rebel" Miley (except for that doo it video) But she looks great in the second pic

Creyk

I think she felt caged in and controlled in that persona

She needed to break free from that

But yeah, she looked very pretty.

monsterdreams

Although I'm not a fan, I think her new self allows her to be much more forward with her opinions, sometimes which I agree with 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Staryu

Miley seems more real now than back then and also much happier. I never cared that much about the old Miley.

GloZell Green

Crazy Miley is great, but things like Doo It! mv is just weird. 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

PaperIz

I love Miley in every version of herself. I've got to grow up with her and my music taste and art and creativity has been influenced by her so much, as she changes so do I and so I love basically everything she does artistically. 

gagzus

looks wise, she looked her best pre & early bangerz era. Bangerz isn't half bad as an album either

Archived