Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
thought

everything seems so tacky now days

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Sugarfall

Yeah as beautiful as she looked, she would have looked better with normal blonde hair. Britney has done colorful hair in the early 2000s but it wasn't tacky like how 99 percent of the pop industry is now.

The orange, red, blonde and light brown just all looked so well together

bipi75.jpg

I don't even consider that colored hair tbh when it's just different shades of blonde.

Alien Tulip

I don't even consider that colored hair tbh when it's just different shades of blonde.

True but it was actually more colorful in candids. The red was more vibrant and the brown stood out more. I remember seeing candids of her leaving a studio after this shoot. 

RAMROD

I have to disagree.

You might have seen it as tacky.

But I didn't. I think they are fun.

Also, they didn't do it half as bad as

Nicki Minaj did during her Pink Friday and Roman Reloaded era.

Besides, colourful hair is just the form of expression.

I need to take you back to the message that Gaga tried to say on "Hair" for a moment here.

There are no rules in fashion.

Only snobs think there are but they didn't know anything.

If Gaga was ever following the fashion rule, she will never be fashion icon she is today.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PdogtheDaibutsu

back then everything didn't seem so contrived to be impressionable. Everyone was just sort of doing their own thing and wearing however they wanted to present themselves without being attention seeking. The VMAs seem so robotic now because back then you had Whitney Houston, MJ, Britney Spears, Linkin Park, Lil Kim and Marilyn Manson all at the same ceremony and it was so amazing. Whatever happen to that diversity? 

Exactly. There's hardly a diversity within the genres of music there. They basically just pick the performers from the artists who have the most Twitter followers :rip:

Creyk

Britney looked the best that night hands down.

Selena was also nice, I mean her make-up and hair were ON POINT :giveup: Too bad her dress was only okay at best.

Archived