💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
thought

everything seems so tacky now days

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

I watched the embarrassing vmas last night and everyone looks nearly the same :smh: Nearly everyone has colorful hair. The only person that looked good with colorful hair last night was britney in my opinion. I'm so glad gaga hasn't been doing these tacky colorful hair trends lately. I'm glad she's just sticking to solid colors like black or blonde. 

yASSsss

well Gaga does know how not to look basic :whitney: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

giskardsb

IMO it just proves why Gaga needs to put herself above the pop industry.  It's a mess.

SlaeUrAnus

Adele and Gaga need to return to the music industry immediately. 

In my messy era.

Alien Tulip

IMO it just proves why Gaga needs to put herself above the pop industry.  It's a mess.

She really does. I mean I'm positive her next album is going to be pop but she just needs to do something totally different. Something new and fresh that she's never done before. I don't mind her doing electronic music still but something along the lines of the genre "Trip Hop" like what bands such as Moloko from Europe have done. It would be nice if interscope gave gaga freedom control and let her release an album like the works of Alanis Morissette, PJ Harvey, Nirvana etc. or even some R&B songs because her vocals are so diverse to fit into most genres. 

Alien Tulip

Why was Britney the only one looking good :confused: because you stan for her?

Because she didn't wear anything tacky with her colorful hair.

Alien Tulip

... that's kinda the point of the VMAs

back then everything didn't seem so contrived to be impressionable. Everyone was just sort of doing their own thing and wearing however they wanted to present themselves without being attention seeking. The VMAs seem so robotic now because back then you had Whitney Houston, MJ, Britney Spears, Linkin Park, Lil Kim and Marilyn Manson all at the same ceremony and it was so amazing. Whatever happen to that diversity? 

Sugarfall

Colorful hair is so 2011 anyways, I wish Britney hadn't done it either :rip: Her dress and the hair style were still amazing tho.

Alien Tulip

Colorful hair is so 2011 anyways, I wish Britney hadn't done it either :rip: Her dress and the hair style were still amazing.

Yeah as beautiful as she looked, she would have looked better with normal blonde hair. Britney has done colorful hair in the early 2000s but it wasn't tacky like how 99 percent of the pop industry is now.

The orange, red, blonde and light brown just all looked so well together

bipi75.jpg

I didn't watch because...well for obvious reasons. But I've seen some performances and speeches and whatever. Everything seemed cheap, nobody seemed to care or give a f*ck about anything. I remember watching these awards when I was younger and I was blown away by everything. Artists worked their asses of to put on great shows for us. It's pretty sad for me really. I sincerly hope next year will be a lot better. If not, well, I just hope the Grammys will still have some kind of integrity. 

"How can I protect something so perfect without evil?"

Archived