Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Miley's most stunning song

BLACKOUTbritney

Featured Posts

elijahfan

I am sorry to dissapoint you I guess ..But I am not here to judge your taste..Imo "****ty taste" does not exist.. The album DOES have heart in it..You can hear it in the vocals..But that's it.. That's the dark tone I was talking about that I like.. But please it's so dissapointing..I was actually kinda excited about Miley's new music.. But that's TO ME one of the worst albums ..It sounds like Miley wanted to have fun in the studio when she was high.

I'm sorry but there are different kinds of good music. I don't suggest you listen to Björk tbh........

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really like the sound of it. Just sounds like unfinished demos imo. Pablow the blowfish is the only song I actually like.

Fiona Apple

I'm sorry but there are different kinds of good music. I don't suggest you listen to Björk tbh........

Bjork is BRILLIANT.. Please just stop acting like I only listen to basic pop just because I don't like this stupid (to me) album

elijahfan

Bjork is BRILLIANT.. Please just stop acting like I only listen to basic pop just because I don't like this stupid (to me) album

I absolutely don't get where you're coming from then

Fiona Apple

I absolutely don't get where you're coming from then

I am just saying my opinion on this album. I said that it had some positives (the instrumentas are at some points great and it has that dark tone). But it has mostly negatives for me (weak melodies,vocals and VERY weak lyrics) .That's all

BLACKOUTbritney

The true ARTPOP is here. :hunty:

brb changing its title to ARTPOP ACT II on my itunes :derpga:

Kattys

Yes and she co produced all the songs and even produced some songs on her own :giveup:

awesome.

Album is great, so much experimental stuff, people who only go with catchy pop won't understand.

AgusPop

Not you comparing Bjork with Miley :smh:

Archived