💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Miley's most stunning song

BLACKOUTbritney

Featured Posts

Well she has already said the label didn't know anything about the album until it was done and she funded it entirely by herself, meaning it doesn't go towards her multi-album record deal with RCA

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fiona Apple

Oh ok I see. I wonder if this album will be able to be nominated for awards if it's not on sales. Probably... Probably won't win anything but it could be nominated...

I don't think it can.Because it's not officially released

monketsharona

We'll see, I think it's the first time that situation happens ^^

Even if she's nominated, Taylor will slay everything for sure..

Fiona Apple

We'll see, I think it's the first time that situation happens ^^

Even if she's nominated, Taylor will slay everything for sure..

Wildest Dreams should hit #1.It's so much better than her Bad Blood and Shake It Off

I can't believe that you guys are praising it . I agree that the instrumentals are very interesting..But the vocals and the lyrics are SO random

This is why instrumental music will never be mainstream again. Random because it doesn't fit a verse-chorus-verse-chorus-bridge-chorus structure, aka your idea of how a song with vocals should sound like?

Except it can. How else do you think successful independent musicians get their awards? What release is more "official" than having Stereogum, Pitchfork and NY Times all talk about your album on the day of its release?

Fiona Apple

This is why instrumental music will never be mainstream again. Random because it doesn't fit a verse-chorus-verse-chorus-bridge-chorus structure, aka your idea of how a song with vocals should sound like?

You are embarassing now..It has nothing to do with the instruments..That's not the problem..And I am not talking about the structure of the song either... These songs have no melody,have no message.It's just random lyrics together..Only a few songs are listenable.. Stop acting like this album is the new masterpiece because it's different than a usual pop album. Its just horrible.... 

You are embarassing now..It has nothing to do with the instruments..That's not the problem..And I am not talking about the structure of the song either... These songs have no melody,have no message.It's just random lyrics together..Only a few songs are listenable.. Stop acting like this album is the new masterpiece because it's different than a usual pop album. Its just horrible.... 

Said the person who judges if albums are "real" if they have hits or not. I never claimed that this album was a masterpiece. I only brought up the instrumental part because people only seem to judge if a song is good if it has above-average vocals, irregardless of the instrumental. Basic pop fans don't know better I guess. No melody? If I am able to sit through 90 minutes of an album, I am sure there is some melody going on. Sis, please take a seat.

Fiona Apple

Said the person who judges if albums are "real" if they have hits or not. I never claimed that this album was a masterpiece. I only brought up the instrumental part because people only seem to judge if a song is good if it has above-average vocals, irregardless of the instrumental. Basic pop fans don't know better I guess. No melody? If I am able to sit through 90 minutes of an album, I am sure there is some melody going on. Sis, please take a seat.

Wtf? Why are you making up things.? :fail: When the hell did I say that the quality has to do with the success.. We were talking about a totally different thing when I talked about Applause....So instead of jumping to stupid conclusions read the comments better... I DID praise the instrumental.. It's experimental and really interesting..But the vocals and the lyrics are INDEED the most important thing of a song/album... This album has nothing to say..Just talks about d--gs and stupid things.. And no it doesn't have a real structured melody.. She just sings random melodies that don't sound bad to the beat.. Tiger Dreams is the only decent song that I found when I listened to the whole album..Now I have to say that I like the dark tone that the whole album has..But that's not enough for sure

elijahfan

It hurts my feelings that you would say that because I like you as a member, but really.... Reading you, it feels like you have a limited knowledge of what music can or cannot be.

All you guys bashing this album really have no heart. I'm sorry but really.... I finished listening to the record crying, and I don't think it ever happened to me before. Then again maybe I have ****ty taste :later:

Swan Heart

The whole thing is brilliant! :pray: Did she wrote the album herself? 

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

BLACKOUTbritney

The whole thing is brilliant! :pray: Did she wrote the album herself? 

Yes and she co produced all the songs and even produced some songs on her own :giveup:

Fiona Apple

It hurts my feelings that you would say that because I like you as a member, but really.... Reading you, it feels like you have a limited knowledge of what music can or cannot be.

All you guys bashing this album really have no heart. I'm sorry but really.... I finished listening to the record crying, and I don't think it ever happened to me before. Then again maybe I have ****ty taste :later:

I am sorry to dissapoint you I guess ..But I am not here to judge your taste..Imo "****ty taste" does not exist.. The album DOES have heart in it..You can hear it in the vocals..But that's it.. That's the dark tone I was talking about that I like.. But please it's so dissapointing..I was actually kinda excited about Miley's new music.. But that's TO ME one of the worst albums ..It sounds like Miley wanted to have fun in the studio when she was high.

Archived