Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Miley's most stunning song

BLACKOUTbritney

Featured Posts

I tried to listen to a few tracks... I'm very very disappointed...

I'm ok with the fact to release a free album, that's daring and respectful ! But quality must be a priority. This album sounds very cheap in production. 

Tell me what cheap is. I've always rolled my eyes whenever a Miley song comes on the radio, but I feel that this is her most solid effort yet. I actually like it. The use of real instruments make it sound organic. It's experimental. It's psychedelic. I'm not a huge fan of the lyrics but

Wait, what am I doing. Am I actually stanning for Miley :deadbanana: omg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Harry

I'm ok with the fact to release a free album, that's daring and respectful ! But quality must be a priority. This album sounds very cheap in production. 

because it's not a polished pop album?

Fiona Apple

Tell me what cheap is. I've always rolled my eyes whenever a Miley song comes on the radio, but I feel that this is her most solid effort yet. I actually like it. The use of real instruments make it sound organic. It's experimental. It's psychedelic. I'm not a huge fan of the lyrics but

Wait, what am I doing. Am I actually stanning for Miley :deadbanana: omg

I can't believe that you guys are praising it . I agree that the instrumentals are very interesting..But the vocals and the lyrics are SO random

monketsharona

You'll see that this era will destroy her

I don't know a lot people are saying the same for Gaga after ARTPOP :rip:

I think there is always a way to return strong if you make a very good album and if you work to make your image better (that's definitely what Gaga is doing).

Fiona Apple

I don't know a lot people are saying the same for Gaga after ARTPOP :rip:

I think there is always a way to return strong if you make a very good album and if you work to make your image better (that's definitely what Gaga is doing).

Wtf dude.. Do you even compare? ARTPOP was a real album.It wasn't a joke about d--gs..It had a big hit too.. Only the dumb haters said that she was over with ARTPOP

Y'all would be the FIRST to and pass off the abortion that was ARTPOP (aka dated, compressed, basic trash) as one of the greatest albums of the decade too. I can't. :smh: 

monketsharona

because it's not a polished pop album?

quality doesn't mean being edgy or not catchy... You can't have something very good that is also addictive and which go viral everywhere though...

I cant' find it on Miley's new record...

Twinkle Song is beautiful. The lyrics on this album are great.

Interesting arrangements, instrumentation, vocal styles, lyrical themes and genres all used :applause: 

And STILL a compact, cohesive body of work.

I think 'destroy' is too much because I think there is always a way to return even after a flop or a bad album ^^ But yeah I agree this album would have been a flop if it was released on sale... It's not satisfying at all, especially after releasing a good album like Bangerz..

I can't decide which is more tragic. You saying "quality must be a priority" as though as you are an established musician, or calling Bangerz a "good album", considering that all you care about is commercial success and whatever is in right now. Gurl bye

monketsharona

Wtf dude.. Do you even compare? ARTPOP was a real album.It wasn't a joke about d--gs..It had a big hit too.. Only the dumb haters said that she was over with ARTPOP

I wasn't comparing albums' quality, just situation about you saying Miley will be destroyed by her new album and the GP saying the same about Gaga when she released ARTPOP. Did you forget the press and the GP saying 'Gaga is over !' 'She a flop !' ?

I was just saying that it's not accurate to say 'she's over', we don't know what future holds for anyone...

Harry

quality doesn't mean being edgy or not catchy... You can't have something very good that is also addictive and which go viral everywhere though...

I cant' find it on Miley's new record...

I was talking about the cheap production part...

Fiona Apple

I wasn't comparing albums' quality, just situation about you saying Miley will be destroyed by her new album and the GP saying the same about Gaga when she released ARTPOP. Did you forget the press and the GP saying 'Gaga is over !' 'She a flop !' ?

I was just saying that it's not accurate to say 'she's over', we don't know what future holds for anyone...

Yeah but this is a different situation...People were saying that about Gaga because the album just didn't sell as good as BTW..Not because it is nasty and random... I don't consider this new Miley music to be an album...I see it more like a dumb fun experiment..

monketsharona

Yeah but this is a different situation...People were saying that about Gaga because the album just didn't sell as good as BTW..Not because it is nasty and random... I don't consider this new Miley music to be an album...I see it more like a dumb fun experiment..

Oh ok I see. I wonder if this album will be able to be nominated for awards if it's not on sales. Probably... Probably won't win anything but it could be nominated...

Archived