Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How will 'Miley & Her Dead Petz' fare with the critics?

Bette Davis

Featured Posts

Bette Davis

What do you think the critics will say and think of Miley's new album? How do you think will do on metacritic? Do you like it?

I'm listening to it now and loving it :giveup: I've never been a fan of her music but I love the new direction.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

Warholian

Personally I love the style of the record but this will be panned by critics and the public alike. Thing is, I really don't think she cares, which takes away the impact of bad criticism. People don't like it when they get something different from what they expect. 

Kevin Parker, Mac Demarco, Mark Ronson, and a stoned Lady Gaga. Need I say more?

Probglum

Never liked her material, but I'll probably listen to it once I get high

NqmcfTY.gif

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Evan Peters

probably not, lol. but i honestly don't think miley cares considering she released it all for free :rip:

i do like it so far. i'm gonna put it on my phone so i can listen to the rest in school. Dooo it! is so awful that it's good lmao

emma roberts is an abuser

Katsuki Bakugo

This is probably go down really well with the critics. 

You will see these things: 

1) alot of taylor shade re: Miley releasing it for free and Taylor being a greedy b---h. 
2) Her freedom of expression and free spirit finally coming out
3) the raw vocals being the biggest player and best part of the album

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

PaperIz

I'm not sure, but I'm in love with it. I never imagined 9 years when I was obsessing over Hannah Montana that Miley would become this. I'm totally entranced by the project and I couldn't care less about the critics or haters. Miley is an artist and I'm in love with the album.

AlexanderLevi2

I know all of the GP was waiting for Bangerz style but this new album took a whole different turn. I love it and I know it won't get Grammy's or anything but it's better than half of the sh*t out there. I like how the album is hippie without being pretentious.

Currently listening to Joanne

gagaisitalian

This is probably go down really well with the critics. 

You will see these things: 

1) alot of taylor shade re: Miley releasing it for free and Taylor being a greedy b---h. 
2) Her freedom of expression and free spirit finally coming out
3) the raw vocals being the biggest player and best part of the album

Miley releasing an album for free isn't her shading Taylor jesus christ stop pitting females against other females for no reason.

On topic:

I think critics will like it. They usually love when a mainstream artist sticks their middle finger in the air and does things their way.

Creyk

They will probably give it a decent score because it's full of slow songs, not "trashy pop music about s-x and d--gs"

Katsuki Bakugo

Miley releasing an album for free isn't her shading Taylor jesus christ stop pitting females against other females for no reason.

On topic:

I think critics will like it. They usually love when a mainstream artist sticks their middle finger in the air and does things their way.

I wasn't I am saying the critics will...

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Archived