Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
thought

Why the 2015 VMA's Messed Up

SISTERV

Featured Posts

monketsharona

As a delusional Gaga stan, I have to say the non-inclusion of Gaga was its biggest fault.

Oh well we had a Lady Gaga wannabe instead.

Redstreak

Nah, I loved tonight tbh

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Probglum

Bottom line is that it was messed up for not having Gaga, just like we have come to conclusion

NqmcfTY.gif

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Creyk

Bottom line is that it was messed up for not having Gaga, just like we have come to conclusion

NqmcfTY.gif

Not only that, but it didn't have Katy, Rihanna, or at least Madonna....and Selena wasn't there either. Like what kind of lame attendance :toofunny:

TimisaMonster

I've been watching the VMA's for years and I have to say this was honestly the WORST show they've done....ABSOLUTELY CLASSLESS, TRASHY, ANNOYING, AND OUT RIGHT TRY HARD! 

With Miley and Nicki fueding, Kanye being worshipped and ranting about EVERYTHING except why he even got an award for his videos, Mileys trashy outfits and glamourization of d--gs, etc etc....

I just don't understand how musical talent and performance art has stooped WAAAY low...do they understand this isn't simply an adult only show...there are little kids who watch this too and parents would be SHOCKED to know their kids are watching this garbage!

Gaga...please bring some class, talent, and fun to the award show circle again...please

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

monsterdreams

Tori was great 

next year gaga needs to teach them all how to VMA 

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

PaperIz

Yes let's forget the truly heartless moment where Miley raised awareness for homeless youth and the trans community :lolly:

Anderson123

Well, I didn't watch it, just like last year's and some other years that Gaga hasn't been there. I don't think it's worth my time anymore, there's just so many Nicki, Taylor, Ariana, Miley moments that I'm not even a fan of them so I just decide not to watch, not to mention the big amount of random performers that I don't even know.

Archived