Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga's VMA record still untouched

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood

Meanwhile the entire VMAs coincidentally looked like the damn artrave. 

right?? Especially when the closing ceremony, very art rave gurll  :bye:

luna’s advocate

Duella Dvil

SAID THIS 5000 TIMES!

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Miley's promo videos and looks totally looked like Gaga's ARTPOP promo pics shot by Ruth Hogben to me

Iwontell

The meat dress has nothing to do with what I said, and even if it did, it didn't appeal to the negative side of human behavior as mont things in the VMAs did repeatedly last night...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

thehanyo

Enjoy your VMAs, everyone. Gaga's busy prepping for her Golden Globes, Emmys, and Oscars. VMAs are SO 2010...

The VMA's this year really showed how much Gaga has impact on culture, it looked like the ArtRave and Miley was looking very similar to some of Gaga's ARTPOP looks. Its sad that they snubbed her because she would have completed the show.

Bad Bromance

The VMA's this year really showed how much Gaga has impact on culture, it looked like the ArtRave and Miley was looking very similar to some of Gaga's ARTPOP looks. Its sad that they snubbed her because she would have completed the show.

I couldn't agree with you more, yet people in this vey fan forum deny Gaga's impact in pop culture.  The fact of the matter is that the music industry has changed completely since 2008 and that is all thanks to Gaga. 

OT:  I'm so glad our Queen's VMAs record remains untouched!   :queenga:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

crisTEAne

Her meat dress wasn't a "gimmick" or an attempt to be viral. She never made that dress about herself and she always explained its meaning. It was carefully calculated to get people taking yes, but in the end Gaga had a clear intention that that dress was to shed light on Don't Ask Don't Tell, and not something to boost her popularity. She never wore it for the sake of wearing meat. 

Enjoy your VMAs, everyone. Gaga's busy prepping for her Golden Globes, Emmys, and Oscars. VMAs are SO 2010...

I couldn't agree with you more, yet people in this vey fan forum deny Gaga's impact in pop culture.  The fact of the matter is that the music industry has changed completely since 2008 and that is all thanks to Gaga. 

OT:  I'm so glad our Queen's VMAs record remains untouched!   :queenga:

you guys are all so on point and fabulous. :sara:

this is a place for

tumblr_nk7n45EXzj1qffi9eo1_500.gif

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Bad Bromance

you guys are all so on point and fabulous. :sara:

this is a place for

tumblr_nk7n45EXzj1qffi9eo1_500.gif

Aww, thank you!!!   :hug:   You got that right!!  This is a place for the one and only Lady Gaga!   :legend:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

GagaMyBlood95

omg you are so right :rip: 

Archived