💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you excited for the VMAs?

Carmex

Featured Posts

I love Miley Cyrus and the fact that she's hosting this year and I have no doubt in my mind that she's going to make it as fun as possible, it just seems like another weak year for the VMAs. It's basically just a Beyonce, Taylor and Ed Sheeran show. There really hasn't been much variety in the VMAs in the past few years. 

I'm excited to see The Weeknd perform this year and that's about it. I'm also excited to see Britney Spears attend as well, she's rumored to be presenting too. It would also be nice to see Justin Bieber perform without any stupid antics. And of course, Gaga won't be there so none of her amazing visual performances or outfits.

not really, I don't care about pop culture or music besides our Gags 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

JEWRJEWR

Omg its gonna be so boring without Gaga.

u tried

OT: no. what even

Fear, she's the mother of violence

monsterdreams

No, all the nominations are so basic and it's obvious who'll win. I fear that FKA twigs will lose to Fetty Wap and that cannot be allowed. I'll just look it up afterwards

Haters gonna need more than a flashlight for my shade

Born To Slay

I'm curious to see Miley and am kind of excited to see Britney but other then that, I'm not so excited. My only fav that's nominated is Ariana Grande and she's not going (to my knowledge), which is disappointing. If Ari could've gone to collect her second award, it would've been cool.

Alien Tulip

Only watching to see how pretty britney looks. I'm also excited to see the embarrassment that is onika maraj.

Archived